45 coaches online • Server time: 16:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PaddyMick

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2013 - 18:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I've tried 3 different computers and different browsers now and still can't see the survey.

I got the email, followed the link, logged in, looked around all the fummbl related pages on kickstarter.

Is this something I should contact kickstarter about?
Christer

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2013 - 10:13
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

PaddyMick wrote:
I've tried 3 different computers and different browsers now and still can't see the survey.

I got the email, followed the link, logged in, looked around all the fummbl related pages on kickstarter.

Is this something I should contact kickstarter about?

Send me a PM with the pledge level you signed up for, and the account name and email address you used on there and I'll take a look if there's anything strange from our perspective.
Christer

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2013 - 11:39
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Over the weekend, I went through all survey results and sent out emails to everyone who had made miscalculations on the pledge levels (roughly 100 emails sent!). Please check your email for a message and respond as soon as possible so I can clear out the questionmarks.

Given the amount of emails I had to send out, it could well be that a mistake was made. So if you get an email where you believe I made an error, simply get back to me and ask me to review and/or clarify the email. For example, if there was $5 missing from a pledge, I sent an email stating that you probably forgot to add shipping. It could, however, have been that you by mistake added d6 sets to your pledge (which has the same value).

Either way, if you have any questions about the email I sent (or questions about your pledge) send me an email (christer@fumbbl.com) and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Responses are going to be a bit slow over the next couple of days though given the volume of emails I get about this (I have like 30 responses to process when I get back home from work tonight).

I've also summarized the number of dice and poker chips we need and we are now ready to place the orders to the manufacturers.

The first post in this thread has been updated with this text as well.
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2013 - 14:18 Reply with quote Back to top

So aside from the 100 team limit, the virtual items (sponge, potion, scroll, team name, etc) will wait until the physical items are completed as well?

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2013 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Rijssiej wrote:
huff wrote:
Is it too late to contribute and get some Dice? @Christer

You don't need any dice. There's no dice in CPOMB.

Smile
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2013 - 16:16 Reply with quote Back to top

the_Sage wrote:
So aside from the 100 team limit, the virtual items (sponge, potion, scroll, team name, etc) will wait until the physical items are completed as well?

Christer is waiting on me for some icons for the site-side rewards. A lot of them will depend on all the surveys getting in as well.

On the physical side, everything has been ordered and at least one order has arrived I believe. Hopefully everything will start coming in over the next few weeks. I know Christer and Chance are still pushing hard on this.
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2013 - 16:21 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall.. Did you get that PM from Christer saying the snotling had to be totally naked, except for the boots? .. no?

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2013 - 16:59 Reply with quote Back to top

The_Murker wrote:
WhatBall.. Did you get that PM from Christer saying the snotling had to be totally naked, except for the boots? .. no?

We'll see what happens. Smile
Hitonagashi

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2013 - 17:09 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
The_Murker wrote:

We'll see what happens. Smile

I hope that Snotling has Disturbing Presence Shocked

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2013 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I have this friend of mine who was short $5 for shipping. Can he send it through the site to Christer or does he need to go into Kickstart and change it that way?

What do I tell my dead beat friend?

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2013 - 17:35 Reply with quote Back to top

You should really be sending these updates via Kickstarter as well..
ignatzami

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2013 - 01:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Do we have an ETA on when things will be sent out? Should I be expecting one package? Or multiple?
Woodstock

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2013 - 02:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Will take a few weeks at least. I think the orders just have been placed, before they are shipped, divided, and then shipped again, put together and shipped to you... Takes a while.

But I'm sure Christer will give you guys an update when the next stage has arrived. So just be patient.
SunDevil

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2013 - 15:12 Reply with quote Back to top

All orders have been placed and the only thing I've gotten so far is the padded envelopes - understandable. Smile

Patience! When everything arrives, I will gather out all the orders for North/South America and Australia before sending everything else to Christer, who will handle Europe, Asia and Africa. I'll be sure to update then!

Thanks again to everyone for their support of this project!

Stay off the sidelines!
ignatzami

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2013 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

1) Good to know

2) I LOVE YOU GUYS, I MEAN, I *LOVE* YOU GUYS!
 Jump to: