68 coaches online • Server time: 22:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What style of team will win the FC?
Box CPOMB team
19%
 19%  [ 32 ]
Box Elf baller
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
Ranked CPOMB
4%
 4%  [ 8 ]
Ranked Elf baller
27%
 27%  [ 45 ]
The rest of the field in terms of style (Dorf, orc, non CPOMB, undead teams,Zon...etc)
21%
 21%  [ 35 ]
Forlorn race
17%
 17%  [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 164

Azure

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2012 - 21:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Tiny Steel Hammers want to try to redeem themselves for their recent failures. However, also have Dollhouse - some Ranked pro elves that have proven themselves in several legend smacks over the past 2 months. Burn Notice - Blackbox Skaven are mangled up some, but still can bring it with Sam Axe leading the way. Finally, Slytherin Redemption - some Blackbox Lizards that won a Black Box Brawl recently and look to be peaking.

One of these teams will show up - not sure which yet.
Collinisimo

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2012 - 21:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Chuck has some recovery to do if RO wants to defend his title. I would love to see Jill Roberts return from the dead...
PainState

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2012 - 21:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Azure: It has to be Burn Notice or Hammers....This is the last major of the year...one of them needs to take the shot to go out with a bang.

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2012 - 16:45 Reply with quote Back to top

STATUS UPDATE!

The Snow Stalkers have finished their preparation matches and retire to wait for the draw. Lineman Nikolai Basov suddenly was found out to be much stronger and faster than anyone thought and as a result the team is much stronger than expected.

Captain Trotsky however has expressed his doubts about not having a dirty player on the team...

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=711945
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2012 - 18:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Jan-Erik, That human team is unreal! Love it.

I'm not sure what division's team Kruelty to bring, if at all. I suppose it's only once a year, and it would be a shame not to answer PainState's call to arms for humans.

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2012 - 23:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Go humans! \o/

(Besides, I like to play against humans... much more than against Nurgle, Chaos or... hmm. Come to think of it, I like to play against most teams. Smile )

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2012 - 12:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I would send my [R] slanns to the Cup (http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&showmatches=1&team_id=700254)

But I fear finding Tarabarallas CPOMBers CD in the first round as I did in LC with my poor lizzies. Smile
PainState

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2012 - 14:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Blood Sea Buccaneers have arrived at the FC set and ready to make a "run". They are confident that their bloated TV, 16 man squad of death and destruction will carve a path right through their opponeets.

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2012 - 14:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Fun With Goats have embarked on their trip to the Altdorf.

Rumor has it the Cult of the Dead Bunnies were pretty pissed to be left at their lair.

__Synn
Reisender

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2012 - 14:39 Reply with quote Back to top

maybe the bucs should field less players with wooden legs. there´s 230k TV in a niggled ma5 dp and a snotlinglike dp-tackler. give old pirate´s a chance to retire on a island near lustria, with rum, ladies and fried skinks
PainState

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2012 - 14:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Synn wrote:
Fun With Goats have embarked on their trip to the Altdorf.

Rumor has it the Cult of the Dead Bunnies were pretty pissed to be left at their lair.

__Synn

Well the portents of doom have shown up in the CAS Diffrential. Omens abound, witches cast the "bones" and shriek in terror at the signs of the Ruinious powers. Celestial wizards gain an insantity point just gazing into the night sky as the signs of doom ride the constelations.

a CAS Diffrential of 666 is a sign of things to come! HARK! run to the hills.

Fun with Goats is the first team to take on the mantle of "team to beat" in the FC.

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2012 - 15:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Reisender wrote:
maybe the bucs should field less players with wooden legs. there´s 230k TV in a niggled ma5 dp and a snotlinglike dp-tackler. give old pirate´s a chance to retire on a island near lustria, with rum, ladies and fried skinks

I would like to point out that 230K TV seems like bloat. But alas you did not look farther than simple TV addition.

Those two guys you mentioned are #1 and #3 active top foullers for humanity. Furthermore BOZ is #3 ALL TIME top DP. Also those guys strike fear into the hearts and weak knee joints of our opponeets.

So you might say they are bloat but their contributions on the field carry that 230 TV very well and it is not a waste.

Plus Arktoris has pledged a $20 donation if Boz gets to 76+ and rolls a double he will take thick skull to finish out his skeleton base profile. So, money is on the line man.

Also the big TV correction will happen once the FC is over.

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2012 - 15:23 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the FC **

Will the defending champ defend their title?

Chuck Versus Blood Bowl is beat up right now BUT will Khorne infuse them with the power of Chaos and they storm the FC once again?

Need to keep an "eye" on those Box activations the next 2 days to get our answer.

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2012 - 16:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Folks!

I will bring my Favoriten 49ers

I know they are not in best condtion, but didnt want to risk more inj. on the keyplayers and want to play at least one game in best lineup, so i quit playing them before FC starts
Reisender

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2012 - 17:24 Reply with quote Back to top

av 6 mino ftw!
 Jump to: