56 coaches online • Server time: 20:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
D_Arquebus

Post   Posted: Jan 14, 2016 - 12:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a list somewhere of the SWL 200 club?

Post   Posted: Jan 14, 2016 - 13:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Folks, my predictions are up.

https://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=666803#666803
Relezite

Post   Posted: Jan 15, 2016 - 02:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm feeling the kiss of death
RedMaul

Post   Posted: Jan 15, 2016 - 04:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Semitence wrote:

noice wun
Semitence

Post   Posted: Jan 15, 2016 - 06:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Glad you like 'em, they take long enough! Now we just need Redgum's Rep squads!
jevouse

Post   Posted: Jan 15, 2016 - 06:37 Reply with quote Back to top

the kiss of death is a privilege bestowed to only one person relezite and semitence is definitely not him

Post   Posted: Jan 15, 2016 - 08:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Semitence wrote:
Glad you like 'em, they take long enough! Now we just need Redgum's Rep squads!

yea the rep squads are being awaited eagerly!

Post   Posted: Jan 15, 2016 - 09:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Semitence wrote:

50rry 53m1t3nc3. Good write up though Smile

Post   Posted: Jan 15, 2016 - 09:55 Reply with quote Back to top

m0gw41 wrote:
Semitence wrote:

50rry 53m1t3nc3. Good write up though Smile

˙ɥbnoɥʇ dn ǝʇıɹʍ poob˙ǝɔuǝʇıɯǝs ʎɹɹos
SWLpearls

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2016 - 03:58 Reply with quote Back to top

In case you missed the annoucement in the Channel BB thread, The Abdominal Snowman has now been added to the black pearl list. That extra +MA will really be a big deal.

Happy hunting.

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2016 - 12:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Regionals Rundown

Often overlooked, the regionals division is nevertheless packed with action – new teams fight to make an impact, gaining fame, fans and fortune, while veterans who have hit a run of bad luck seek to climb their way back to the top; if they must stand on the remains of the rookies to the league to do so, then so be it.

In this, the 63rd season of the SWL, we have two regional divisions, both dedicated to former luminaries of our great game – the Flippers Jonasson and Emily Regionals.

First, the Emily Regional:
An interesting mix of old and newer teams. Of them all the Striking Thunder Beards! are the youngest, coming direct from the Trial of Blood with a fairly ordinary record. Still, in a group with two lots of goblins and some perennially damaged rats, they should post some decent results.
Those rats are looking just as unhealthy as they did when they left the Trial last season. Still, coach DDAmAge has managed to keep a couple of talented gutters alive and with inducement money to play with, they could start to string some wins together in the near future.

The goblins themselves are due for some exciting games. The Money lads are well coached, and B&C have money to burn, but no amount of coaching or money can make up for the incorrigible will of goblins, and the depressing tendency of the ref to send off the toys. The real crowd-pleaser will be when the toys get face each other in round 2…

Coach Toonie is back in charge of a bevy of poorly dressed Norsemen, and that’s just how it should be in the SWL. These Midgardians may be mad, but they still have a few games to go before we really start to see the stars shine. Watch out for Vidar and The Mauler.
Staying with the Men, the lads from Cocksville and Black as Death present two very different teams. While the ‘Death are anchored by an Ogre who knows how to block, the Blockers have a young Duke in the making. Coaching style and the flashy play of the Blockers will see them do better than their counterparts, but neither team has the goods to make a proper run just yet.

Finally, we have the Sphinxes. With the Glass Pyramid tour winding down to a whimpering end, the lads from Mars have everything to prove this season. Revenge over the goblins. Finally domineering the agile foes. Beating Tomay again.
The big story, however, is in the team’s most celebrated star – Karma Man. With two other Boot winners in the division, we should see an incredibly prolific and brutal fouling game this season.

Predictions:
1. Sphinxes
2. Blockers
3. Midgardians
Wildcard – Colour of Money
Bonus Prediction - Foul Off!
The goblins might think they have the goods, but now they’re playing with a big leaguer. Karma Man will get his 4th Boot award, and finally have a full set.

Flippers Regional:

This is a big ‘un. 10 teams compete for glory and gold – mostly familiar faces, but a few new coaches as well…

To Be Continued…

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2016 - 13:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Luohghcra wrote:
Predictions:
1. The B&C
2. Sphinxes
3. Blockers
Wildcard – Midgardians
Bonus Prediction - Foul Off!
The proper goblins clearly have the goods, nothing more needs said. Dirty Pool will retain his rightful Boot award, and probably kill all the competition in the process, including my poor little skeleton.

For the record, I agree entirely with what I've quoted. With those cheating dwarfs out of the way, the rest of the teams will be a cakewalk. Cheers, Luo.

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2016 - 11:48
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Coach ramchop marvels at Coach tribalsinner thinking that a Season 45 statistic should be mentioned in a Season 37 historical broadcast Razz
Pyates16

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2016 - 12:10 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3766107

So I've just watched the replay of this match and this is the reason why we lose coaches
It may not to the place to say it but I'm gonna say it anyway
To gfi twice to foul A player who wasn't going to be any sort of danger to the play, you don't get star player points for the foul for god sakes. I don't care what people say about fouling is part of the game blah blah blah.
Now we all play to win
For ab08mi a new player still green to the game to have him not want to play anymore is a pretty difficult thing to achieve. He is a big boy and all.
Everyone was saying its blood bowl just rebuild. It's all good, I'm sorry but I have to agree with him on this what's the point of trying to rebuild when the fun is dragged out of it because someone who is losing the match starts to foul and kill for the sake of it then only to table him and take the win. Don't get me wrong I'm all about winning but I like to enjoy the game build some good players and get some records.
(Sorry if this is messy and all over the shop guys).
I feel as 99% of you do ab08mi shouldn't be in the prem for his team wasn't a bad looking team but he has only played 50 games
Honestly I would have picked him as the spoon for this and even he felt it and I don't think he wanted to be there.
I do hope for the SWL that he does come back.
And you can all rant and rave about my little say I don't care because I agree with ab08mi getting fouled for the sake of fouling is just nasty "oh if I didn't foul that player I would have lost" I'm sure you all say you would just deal with it blah blah blah.

Dear admin
I will remove this if you feel I have over stepped my bounds on this matter, but I also feel I have the right to speak up and put forward my view
Samaranthae

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2016 - 12:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I stand by BOTH the fouls which i did 2 GFI's to make.

The foul in turn 8 of the first half removed a player for the rest of the game. That player is a high elf thrower who can pass 7 squares on a 2+ and has safe throw. Now if you dont think that safe throw is important then look at the intercept which turned the game 2 turns later and think about how that would have been different had my foul gone differently.

The foul which i actually fell over going for it. That elf stood up dodged out of a bazzillion tackle zones and then 1 dice pow'd my ball carrier.

I will stop foul elves when elves stop scoring with 3 players on the pitch.

PS- 2 seasons ago i watch some of AB0's matches and i thought he was green. After watching the plays he's done in the last 2 games with about 3 players on the pitch he IS a good coach. He is coaching well and i don't think he doesn't belong in prem. It just didn't go his way this season.
 Jump to: