36 coaches online • Server time: 11:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Luohghcra

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2010 - 10:40 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
I think teams should .... oh wait, what do you mean I don't get a vote....? Oh, I see. Yes, I get it now...

HAH! This made me laugh out loud.

Don't think it matter either way. This really is a situation where you can't please everyone, all of the time.
Some will go, new people will come, most will stay and make do. The cycle of life, or something..

Lets just bring it on already!
soranos

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2010 - 11:46 Reply with quote Back to top

shadow46x2 wrote:
Thomcat wrote:
First off you do not know that - and secondly FFB has ALREADY taken over the spot as the division with most played games from Ranked. (the last few weeks it has)

uh...no, thomcat...it hasn't...

as of today, 09/11, FFB has had more games played than ranked, exactly 4 days out of the last 30...

on a weekly level, FFB has *NEVER* been frequented more than ranked

also considering FFB's games rank in the 10-20,000 played...ranked is easily in the hundreds of thousands....

but don't let facts get in the way of your opinions Wink

had you made these comments a month or two from now, you'd be accurate....

but as of right now, you're just blowing smoke...

--j

ps - edited to clear up my stupidity...4 days...not 3...thanks f_alk

when analysing usage data on a product/game like blood bowl that is highly dependable on the number of peoples which engage in it, trend data is the most important. The trend is now clearly pointing towards FFB. Actually not only is the trend in FFB's favor but over the last few days also the absolute number of games. It is very likely that from here on out FFB will have the most games every week with the margin growing for a while.
f_alk

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2010 - 12:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
I love the idea of the grandfathered silly LRB4 massive TR teams coming across with a bunch of sub optimal skills and giving away lots of Inducements. Another reason LRB6 high TV events will be worthwhile in a way their predecessors weren't! Smile

QFT
James_Probert

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2010 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
I do wonder what the plan for the bigger leagues onsite is...

QFT and the real reason, IMO Grandfathering is neccessary

Post   Posted: Sep 13, 2010 - 03:05 Reply with quote Back to top

f_alk wrote:
Purplegoo wrote:
I love the idea of the grandfathered silly LRB4 massive TR teams coming across with a bunch of sub optimal skills and giving away lots of Inducements. Another reason LRB6 high TV events will be worthwhile in a way their predecessors weren't! Smile

QFT

Honestly, the main 'competitive balance' issue i forsee with grandfathering in LRB4 teams is around the majors for the next year or so. I don't fear some TR 250 Orc team.... I am more worried about the TR 150 Ogres or TR 200(ish) Dead teams.

__Synn
pythrr

Post   Posted: Sep 13, 2010 - 04:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
Hurrah for the Staff and the client developers for moving along. Hats off for all the hard work.

I do wonder what the plan for the bigger leagues onsite is...

Hey Goo. Don't know, but I do know that OBBA will have to have a pow-wow and come up with a plan. Not sure what we will do, but OBBA will survive.
 Jump to: