46 coaches online • Server time: 15:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
How old are you?
0-15
6%
 6%  [ 10 ]
16-17
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
18-21
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
22-25
8%
 8%  [ 14 ]
26-30
11%
 11%  [ 18 ]
31-35
22%
 22%  [ 35 ]
36-40
22%
 22%  [ 35 ]
41-45
13%
 13%  [ 21 ]
46-52
6%
 6%  [ 10 ]
53-60
2%
 2%  [ 4 ]
61-70
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
71-85
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
>86
2%
 2%  [ 4 ]
don't want to tell
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 156

licker

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2016 - 23:52 Reply with quote Back to top

JellyBelly wrote:
awambawamb wrote:
... players with big round balls ...

I hope your vision of this was different to mine .. Laughing

I play with big round balls all the time.

I wonder if I can get those pics approved...
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2016 - 23:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik wrote:
awambawamb wrote:
please stop, I foresee this discussion would just lead to a forced client representation of players with big round balls with a "B" for blitzer, "L" for lineman and so on.
Then it would come the ban on talking about any intoxicant, ALCOHOL INCLUDED.

NOPE

You made up a point:
Have you ever thought why so few Muslims play this game? Is it because of the Bloodweiser Babes? Games Workshop should fix that in their next edition.

Is this what passes as Teutonic humor?
Dominik

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2016 - 00:00 Reply with quote Back to top

The Babes were removed to the favor of a certain group of people, still the beer remains as a problematic item in this game.
licker

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2016 - 00:04 Reply with quote Back to top

At least there's no pigs.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2016 - 00:15 Reply with quote Back to top

licker wrote:
At least there's no pigs.

Look around you licker and weep.
lemf

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2016 - 00:26 Reply with quote Back to top

lemf wrote:
7 years on and how many still here?

Mirror Mirror on the wall
Who's the oldest of them all.
Not me methinks

And so almost 3 years on the question gets uprooted again and Belafon could be your man.
Grod

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2016 - 00:30 Reply with quote Back to top

>86. Like the majority of people who need to answer such questions on the internet, I was born on 01/01/1900.

Oscar Wilde
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2016 - 00:48 Reply with quote Back to top

charlie1331 wrote:
Wow, you're parents let you join at 7 months old?

Hey, what's with the sarcasm? They needed half a year to make him social media savvy first.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2016 - 01:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik wrote:
pythrr wrote:
Wreckage wrote:
The standards for picture approval are an absolute joke.

The reasonable thing to go on about it is, is to understand that and to move on tho.

It's as I have always said: Don't use pictures of pretty women and you are good to go.

why a joke?

Under Taliban it was forbidden to display women who were not fully covered including their face and eyes. Is it imagineable for you that for a liberal citizen, this policy on FUMBBL originates from the same progenitor?

the admins stopping you using pics of naked women is not the same as being the Taliban, Dom. Please stop taking whatever drugs you are on, ok. Or start taking the one's you are supposed to be on, as you will.

Last edited by pythrr on %b %09, %2016 - %01:%Dec; edited 1 time in total
pythrr

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2016 - 01:04 Reply with quote Back to top

mrt1212 wrote:
Dominik wrote:
awambawamb wrote:
please stop, I foresee this discussion would just lead to a forced client representation of players with big round balls with a "B" for blitzer, "L" for lineman and so on.
Then it would come the ban on talking about any intoxicant, ALCOHOL INCLUDED.

NOPE

You made up a point:
Have you ever thought why so few Muslims play this game? Is it because of the Bloodweiser Babes? Games Workshop should fix that in their next edition.

Is this what passes as Teutonic humor?

jesus, I hope not. at least not since the late 1930s...

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2016 - 01:06 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
Dominik wrote:
pythrr wrote:
Wreckage wrote:

The reasonable thing to go on about it is, is to understand that and to move on tho.

It's as I have always said: Don't use pictures of pretty women and you are good to go.

why a joke?

Under Taliban it was forbidden to display women who were not fully covered including their face and eyes. Is it imagineable for you that for a liberal citizen, this policy on FUMBBL originates from the same progenitor?

the admins stopping you using pics of naked women is not the same as being the Taliban, Dom. Please stop taking whatever drugs you are on, ok. Or start taking the one's you are supposed to be on, as you will.

Dom just wants to make bad faith arguments so he can get away with whatever it thinks he's entitled to. How old is he?
awambawamb

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2016 - 01:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I foresee this thread getting locked. I GOT THE POWERS

Oly1987

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2016 - 01:20 Reply with quote Back to top

It started amusing but this is just sad now
Dominik

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2016 - 01:24 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
Dominik wrote:
pythrr wrote:
Wreckage wrote:

why a joke?

They weren't naked. What's exactly the difference between banning women in bikini and women completely covered? And more importantly: Do both approaches have the same origin?
almic85

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2016 - 01:27 Reply with quote Back to top

oh man, this is my new favorite thread since the BB seasons thread.

I don't see age as a particularly relevant factor to whether or not sexually suggestive or explicit pictures should be allowed to be used for BB teams or player picks. There are many older people that don't like the use of sexually suggestive pictures and plenty of younger people that like them.

In my opinion culture is more of a factor for acceptance of nudity and sexual promiscuity. In the "Western World" (Generally defined as UK, USA and Australia) there are significant issues and discrepancies in the way men and women are viewed, treated and expected to behave.

This is what feeds the idea of equity (not equality) and flows into positive discrimination such as this sites proactive approach to not allow images of scantily clad or sexualised women.

I am sure that other cultures have their own issues with sexuality, nudity or even the concept of equality and equity.

Separate to this I think the actual approval of pictures submitted for admin approval depends on the admin and how they feel on the day, but that's life. You just have to roll with it.

If you're interested join the Fringe
 Jump to: