45 coaches online • Server time: 12:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ix77

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2015 - 17:45 Reply with quote Back to top

I figure I would ask the question as I hate apes, and their everywhere on site... So idk anybody know if new teams are in the works or no...? Thx for the answers in advance
MDeLarge

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2015 - 18:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I hope it wont. Khorne Demons is a Cyanide roster.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2015 - 18:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I just spoke to the apes and their said they hate u 2.

Tough break buddy.

Bottom line, are khorn (sic) official? No. Do you know why they aren't official... probably no.
Kam

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2015 - 19:08 Reply with quote Back to top

My flings demand Khorned Beef!

Or at least let me grab the...

Erm... Not sure that was helpful. Very Happy

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2015 - 19:15 Reply with quote Back to top

i feel a little khorney.

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2015 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I suspect they'll be available in L eventually, when the full suite of 'Secret League' functionality is available.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2015 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Khorn is a vegetable*, and we all know there won't be a Veggie team until after the Fruit team.

*Unless Khorn is classified as a grain in BB, then you are screwed, because it will get dumped from the Veggie team.

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2015 - 19:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm waiting for them too

bloodbowl could use some more chaos type teams.

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2015 - 19:58 Reply with quote Back to top

All mens frenzy is unique and they certainly aren't overpowered.
I don't see why not apart from legal issues and the absolute massacre of fluff.

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2015 - 20:07 Reply with quote Back to top

JimmyFantastic wrote:
the absolute massacre of fluff

Great name for a band
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2015 - 20:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
I suspect they'll be available in L eventually, when the full suite of 'Secret League' functionality is available.

Well........what is Secret League really? If Christer plans to implement 'Secret League' as it is (which I doubt) then absolutely no way. Garion is the biggest hater of the Khorne roster.

If Christer intends to implement 100% custom rosters, then yes, they'll be in league as Cowhead has already done a spiffing set of icons. And it's a tried and tested roster.

As an official race, that depends on the NAF, and in reality if they oked it, that's not good for FUMBBL.

I'm not sure we need another topic on it. The OP could have done a forum search if he could have been bothered and got the gist of the current situation.
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2015 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

ix77 wrote:
I figure I would ask the question as I hate apes, and their everywhere on site... So idk anybody know if new teams are in the works or no...? Thx for the answers in advance

The Simyin are an unofficial roster and are only in League, so hardly everywhere. Many leagues don't accept Simyin rosters anyway.

There is the unique to FUMBBL Stunty Leeg, which has lots of new unusual rosters but are only playable in Stunty Leeg against other similar rosters.

As for new teams, the previously mentioned Secret League will almost certainly be arriving with the changes to Custom League settings (almost entirely customisable league settings). Plenty of new rosters there.

As for any new rosters on the official rules divisions (Ranked/Blackbox), it's unlikely unless NAF adopt a new roster, in which case I'd imagine there's a chance we would follow.

As it is there is plenty of other things going on here with work on improving/changing/upgrading/fixing various bits of the site and client so a new roster would probably be unlikely unless others produced it and adopted it in numbers.

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
pythrr

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2015 - 00:18 Reply with quote Back to top

we accept monkeys

hell, we even accept Russos

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2015 - 08:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Mouse - my post was shorthand for 'I'm sure we'll eventually have all manner of unofficial rosters when the door is open'. I've got no time for the usual other arguments regarding officialdom, everyone knows the score there and it's a waste of forum inches.

And no, we don't need yet another thread on the subject. But then again, it's not the world's greatest crime. Wink
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2015 - 10:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I wasn't questioning you PG, just clarifying the question. Christer is still working on things (see the Awesome Stuff topic) and it's unclear at this point what he'll be able to do.

I think the idea is to make everything totally custom, in which case Secret League is a resource area. Rather than adding Secret League rosters to League. I think many people aren't understanding this.

The difference here is key as to whether you'll be able to play 'that' Khorne roster or not (Garion has done his own).

So my point is that I was just clarifying the difference for the Cyanide Khorne roster, depending on whether we get Custom League or Secret League.

I have to say though, using Cowheads icons on a pitch you know quite well from TT is an amazing experience. They look so damn cool!
 Jump to: