27 coaches online • Server time: 09:30
Index Search Usergroups Profile
Log in
Recent Forum Topics goto Post HUBBA Post-Season 15...goto Post NBFL Season 19 mrt12...goto Post Strange behavior wit...
SearchSearch 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
koadah



Joined: Mar 30, 2005

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2016 - 14:32 Reply with quote Back to top

If you would like to get in some Secret League action begin creating your teams here.

Custom roster teams can only play each other if they are created using the same ruleset. For your best chance of finding an opponent create your team from this one.

You may wish to prefix your team's name with [SL] so that it may be easily recognised on gamefinder and the current games page.

When you have your team sign up in this thread. Also drop in to #fumbblLeague chat.

If you wish to create a league using this rule/roster set the id is 303

_________________
Image
Secret SLAM- 4 Team KO - Every Monday 20:00BB


Last edited by koadah on Jul 11, 2016 - 13:50; edited 3 times in total
Roland



Joined: May 12, 2004

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2016 - 14:44 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
If you would like to get in some Secret League action begin creating your teams here.

Custom roster teams can only play each other if they are created using the same ruleset. For your best chance of finding an opponent create your team from this one.

You may wish to prefix your team's name with [SL] so that it may be easily recognised on gamefinder and the current games page.

When you have your team sign up in this thread. You will be added to a PM match making thread unless you specify otherwise. Also drop in to #fumbblLeague chat.


Actually, custom roster teams can only play each other if they are created using the same league. Unless cross league matches are allowed in the ruleset settings (which it isn't at the moment).

Btw, this is great. I've been waiting for this group to appear so we can enjoy these teams in the gamefinder. Smile
cowhead



Joined: Oct 22, 2006

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2016 - 14:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Sartosa Shipwrecks will be takin' t' th' gamefinder later this here evenin' t' kick any o' ye landlubbers down t' davy jones locker. Yarrr!!!

_________________
Image
koadah



Joined: Mar 30, 2005

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2016 - 14:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Roland wrote:
koadah wrote:
If you would like to get in some Secret League action begin creating your teams here.

Custom roster teams can only play each other if they are created using the same ruleset. For your best chance of finding an opponent create your team from this one.

You may wish to prefix your team's name with [SL] so that it may be easily recognised on gamefinder and the current games page.

When you have your team sign up in this thread. You will be added to a PM match making thread unless you specify otherwise. Also drop in to #fumbblLeague chat.


Actually, custom roster teams can only play each other if they are created using the same league. Unless cross league matches are allowed in the ruleset settings (which it isn't at the moment).

Btw, this is great. I've been waiting for this group to appear so we can enjoy these teams in the gamefinder. Smile


How do you know? The interface says that it is switched on.
Also, not a problem if you create your team via the league page.

_________________
Image
Secret SLAM- 4 Team KO - Every Monday 20:00BB
Roland



Joined: May 12, 2004

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2016 - 14:59 Reply with quote Back to top

White Skulls
Seany18



Joined: Mar 12, 2016

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2016 - 15:00 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=843810
The [SL] Elves That Punch are very eager Smile
buuface



Joined: Apr 23, 2014

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2016 - 15:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Yo yo ive got a team ready to go

GN: secret

join up when you grow the testicular fortitude!
Wex



Joined: Apr 21, 2015

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2016 - 15:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Calith Flamelementals ready to go
Deviant_Strategist



Joined: May 31, 2010

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2016 - 15:23 Reply with quote Back to top

bump, put me in the list!
bghandras



Joined: Feb 06, 2011

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2016 - 15:26 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=843821
Ready to go. Shall we apply to the group too? Or do you add all teams listed in this thread?

_________________
Image
"This is turning into the best thing on FUMBBL" - Seventyone
"THIS LEAGUE IS AWESOME!!!!" - Kummo
"Last league i would leave." - SpecialOne
Roland



Joined: May 12, 2004

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2016 - 15:29 Reply with quote Back to top

No Half-Orcs? what ruleset are you using?

EDIT: and no squigs
deyempe



Joined: Aug 14, 2013

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2016 - 15:47 Reply with quote Back to top

[SL] Witch©raft

_________________
Image
zhraia



Joined: Aug 09, 2006

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2016 - 15:50 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=843826
Patdragon



Joined: May 04, 2016

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2016 - 15:54 Reply with quote Back to top

This secret league is what brought me to the site so i guess i better make a team and join up.
mister__joshua



Joined: Jun 20, 2007

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2016 - 15:56
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

cowhead wrote:
Sartosa Shipwrecks will be takin' t' th' gamefinder later this here evenin' t' kick any o' ye landlubbers down t' davy jones locker. Yarrr!!!


Nice to see the fluff of the Shipwrecks still going strong. Now Custom League is here I'll re-visit Grind at some point.

_________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." - The Dude

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
Display posts from previous:     
 Jump to:   
All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Powered by PNphpBB2 1.2 © 2003 PNphpBB Group
Credits