56 coaches online • Server time: 23:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2016 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Some random stats for season 4 group games.

Thorleif Gunlaug (the unstoppable) has racked up another 26 spp this season, and wins again the top player spot this season. Can anybody stop him? He has a total of 93 spp overall

Boh-Boh Flokiiþræll has the most completions with 10, but with a total 0 passing yards. Still a few completions behind Frig, Worshipper to Frigga on the overall statistics

There were no interceptions this season. I guess with 0 yards passing, it's hard to intercept

The amazon, Hillevi, is the hardest hitting player this season.

The vampire team Vygr has done an amazong 40 fouls this season. Hypnotic Gaze working on ref now?

Ginnungagap Invaders has the worst Cas diff this season with -12, but we did manage a positive TD diff, so that's something atleast

Jari Danglemildew Toivonen is still the most useless blocker with 102 blocks and no cas

Last edited by Shraaaag on %b %14, %2016 - %23:%Sep; edited 1 time in total
pythrr

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2016 - 21:35 Reply with quote Back to top

woot, roll on season 5

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2016 - 21:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Shraaaag wrote:
Some random stats for season 4 group games.

Thorleif Gunlaug (the unstoppable) has racked up another 26 spp this season, and wins again the top player spot this season. Can anybody stop him? He has a total of 93 spp overall

Thorleif Gunlaug has the most completions with 10, but with a total 0 passing yards. Still a few completions behind Frig, Worshipper to Frigga on the overall statistics

There were no interceptions this season. I guess with 0 yards passing, it's hard to intercept

The amazon, Hillevi, is the hardest hitting player this season.

The vampire team Vygr has done an amazong 40 fouls this season. Hypnotic Gaze working on ref now?

Ginnungagap Invaders has the worst Cas diff this season with -12, but we did manage a positive TD diff, so that's something atleast

Jari Danglemildew Toivonen is still the most useless blocker with 102 blocks and no cas

Don't you mean Boh-Boh Flokiiþræll for passing?

DLE College 7s
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2016 - 23:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Matthueycamo wrote:
Shraaaag wrote:
(a few mistakes)

Don't you mean Boh-Boh Flokiiþræll for passing?

Ofcourse, it was my mistake, I'll fix it

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2016 - 08:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't you mean Danglemildew is still the most amazing player of the league? It's hard to make casualties when you're showing off for the fans!
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2016 - 15:54 Reply with quote Back to top

wallenstein wrote:
Don't you mean Danglemildew is still the most amazing player of the league? It's hard to make casualties when you're showing off for the fans!

You are correct. It's nothing to be ashamed of, I'm sure he is an expert at stunning and KO'ing other player, in an entertaining manner Smile

Post   Posted: Sep 18, 2016 - 12:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Casualty Cup is scheduled on next Wednesday at 19:00 bbtime!

Vinnskor Storm faces the fearsome ECB Ladies Ashes Tour!
Kharon

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2016 - 19:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Casualty Cup starting now!
Kharon

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2016 - 21:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Fellow norsemen, I apologize for not standing up to the expectations in the task you set me on. Storm vs. ECB 0-2.

The match started with the wood elves receiving, but the kick-off result was a perfect defence. And that's where it all started to go wrong.

I managed to punch a hole in the LOS (and kill someone!), but I stubbornly tried to hold onto my "score quick" tactic, that has served me so well previously. That resulted in losing the ball immediately. Rest of the first half I tried desperately to snatch the ball back, but I was out-guarded and out-classed the whole time. I even spent my Wiz and a dirty trick card, but with no result. End of first half: 0-1.

In the second half I almost got a shot at the ball early on, but couldn't capitalize on the little progress I made there. Rest of the half was a replay of the first one, me being out-guarded and -skilled. Amazons graciously gave two turns to try after scoring their 2nd td, but I couldn't do anything useful with the time given to me.

Occasionally I felt that I was getting the short end of the dice, but after reviewing the match and the dice statistics, I have to admit that I was judged fairly in the halls of Nuffle and the game went as it should have in respect of the level of the teams and coaches.

Despite the loss, I got off easily; no new perms. I bring a 1880TV 12-man team to fight in the next season.

Thanks to all my opponents in the NSL and the Casualty Cup and to the spectators who sacrificed a little of their precious time to bring life to the matches. See you all next season!

(When does the next season start, Balle? Tomorrow would be good. Very Happy )
Burnalot

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2016 - 10:45 Reply with quote Back to top

When does the next season start?

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2016 - 17:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I thought now we have had a number of seasons in I would have a look at the most successful teams so far in the NSL. I have also ascribed points for each feat to give some semblance of ranking.

D=Division title, 1pt
F=Finalist, 2pt
W=NSL championship, 3pt
C=Casualty Cup win, 4pt
*=currently active teams

11-Sjoktraken Oilers-DDWFC*
5-Morkfjord Maniac Mermaids-DDW*
4-Durfang Draugr-DDF*
4-Vinnskor Storm-DW*
4-Order of the Snow King-DW*
3-Winter Sammakko-DF*
3-Trollheim Trixters-DF*
1-Naglfari Vikings-D*
1-Mount Barak Marauders-D*
1-Skeggi Dragonfolk-D
1-Clan Microdorf-D*
1-Frostheim Ravagers-D
1-Kärsämäki Critters-D*

DLE College 7s
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2016 - 18:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Divisions are now up, and you are free to play.

No new rules this season, however we have implemented a new scheduling system. Games are due on the 1st, 11th and 21st each month (a system which we borrowed from Draft League Europe - see huge banner above Wink ).

Starting with round 1 due Oct 11th.

Seasonal awards to follow.

* Filler 2 are the new Dark Elves, coached by kummo who will arrive Norsca soon.

Putting the romantic in necromantic since 2010
awambawamb

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2016 - 18:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll probably quit when possible, until Norse become available

Timetis

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2016 - 19:04 Reply with quote Back to top

That may be a while: )
LemonheadWallenstein

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2016 - 19:04 Reply with quote Back to top

do you want to play our game first, first team we're facing each others Smile
like, now?
 Jump to: