22 coaches online • Server time: 06:48
Index Search Usergroups Profile
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post NBFL Season 24: Wint...goto Post GLN 2020 Badges
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2020 - 16:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah i am sure that there could have been some better pass skills. What about a more accurate HMP? What about something extra on leadership... like a "Inspired Leader" that saves a KO into a stun (sort of like an apoth lite as long as the thrower is on the field).

I just feel that trying to have gimmicky bonuses to a broken passing system can only go so far.
sebco

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2020 - 09:06 Reply with quote Back to top

SquirrelDude wrote:
The rule as written in the leaked images is pretty clearly broken. It's reasonable to expect this rule to be addressed early in errata.

Furthermore, there's a problem with PA 1+ players.

Page 29, in "What can possibly go wrong?" square, it's written that they fail their pass action on natural 1 but succeeded if result is 1 after modifier but, page 49, where wildly inaccurate passes are described, it is stated that a 1 after modyfing a pass roll is a wildly inaccurate pass.

I would say it could be better with wildly inaccurate passes on results under 1 after modifiers (0- in other words) for every player (PA 1+ or not).