39 coaches online • Server time: 17:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret Stunty Cup IV
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Would you join a NCAA-themed League?
Yes, yes I would.
42%
 42%  [ 190 ]
No, I doubt it.
11%
 11%  [ 50 ]
I don't know what the NCAA is.
26%
 26%  [ 118 ]
I don't join leagues.
2%
 2%  [ 13 ]
I dropped the soap.
4%
 4%  [ 21 ]
Pie!
11%
 11%  [ 49 ]
Other?
0%
 0%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 445

JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2014 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome!

ex-convict wrote:
Here are the bowl games for season 18:

National Championship: Wisconsin vs Slam Diego State
Rose Bowl: BYU vs Texas SnM
Orange Bowl: Oregon vs UCon
Fiesta Bowl: Arizona vs Cal
Killer Lite Bowl: Air Force vs Navy
Wonderbra Bowl: Florida vs U of New Hampshire
Goober Bowl: Old Dominion vs Rolla
McNurgles Bowl: Fresno State vs Kent State

Congrats to all who made a bowl game...

Good news is, we get a shot at the Championship!
Bad news is, we gotta beat Wisconsin!

We know what to do. Got a game plan together, gotta play tight football. My record against the Grue is a mere 1-0-4, but all those games were close and exciting, and two went to overtime. The Smacktecs have beat this team before and we can do it again.

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2014 - 21:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to the grues
OTS

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2014 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Let us know when games are scheduled. Not for rock throwing purposes or anything...
ex-convict

Post   Posted: May 04, 2014 - 19:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Here are the Out-of-Conference matchups for the first two weeks:

week 1
Wiscon vs SDSU
Ucon vs BYU
SnM vs Arizona
Vandy vs Hawaii
Cal vs west ill
mizzou vs South florida
CDI vs Navy
ODU vs Rolla
Oregon vs UNM
air force vs bama
notre dm vs TCU
florida vs Fresno

week 2
West Ill vs SDSU
south florida vs BYU
navy vs arizona
Rolla vs Hawaii
Cal vs UNM
mizzou vs bama
CDI vs TCU
ODU vs Fresno
Oregon vs Wiscon
air force vs Ucon
Notre Dm vs Texas SnM
florida vs Vandy

Don't drop the soap.
licker

Post   Posted: May 05, 2014 - 04:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I know JR made a separate thread for the non-AQ, which is fine, because the non-AQ doesn't really count anyway, but I'm kind of thinking that having 5+ NCBB threads could get to be a bit much to follow, so unless the commish doesn't want it this way I'm going to do my FBC propaganda... errr... I mean my FBC news blasts right freaking here!

And now, without delay, announcing your Season 19 FBC teams!!!

But first, a couple words about the FBC. The FBC is neither the longest standing NCBB conference, nor is it the conference which contains the most mouth breathers. The FBC boasts the most NCAA championships in the history of the FBC, which is saying something because the FBC wins championships as though it is their birthright. Which it totally is. Just last bowl season both Oregon and Arizona successfully defended their National Championships bringing the total number of national championship defense in the FBC to infinity (when expressed as a ratio).

So keep that in mind when it's time to vote, because the only vote that counts (well the only votes which are counted, but it's the same thing) are votes for the FBC teams defending national championships. Which they totally do every year anyway, so just like voting for a republican in Dumbassatuchets, don't bother, you know when the tally is in, the FBC is going to win!

In fact, that's the slogan for the FBC. When the tally is in, the FBC is going to win!

Remember that come voting season, or don't, as I said, it really won't matter what you vote, the FBC is the champion of all FBC conferences.

Now, again, without further ado, the teams of the Season 19 FBC!!!

<drumroll>

Ok, but secondly you need to be aware that the FBC has not one, not even two, but THREE! teams whos races start with the letter 'N'. We all know that that's another feather in the cap of the FBC. Three teams! And they aren't even the good teams (because we all know that races which start with the letter 'N' are pretty terrible). Still these 3N teams are better than any other 3 teams in any other conference. Crazy eh? But that's not all that's crazy about the FBC, the FBC is also has 3 Elf teams! 3! Count them at your peril, but don't count them out, because at least one of them is going to kick your ass upsidedown and sideways into next week.

Right, here's the scoop. 8 teams, 8 coaches, 3 Ns, 3 Elfs, and some half nekkid ladies who will do anything to score, along with some serious boners. That is the boners are a Khemri team, who used to be national champions too!

Holy crap? More national champions? I think we all can agree at this point that FBC must stand for 'National Champions Conference'. In fact, deal with it, the FBC is now the NCC. Home of more national champions than any other conference which has counted their number of national champions.

Ok, so here it is. Finally, the teams you will all dread to see playing the kind of blood bowl you would love to see.

Code:
Oregon Waterfoul::High Elf ::Kryten   
We Were Air Force::Khemri:: Beerox
South Florida Cockroaches::Norse ::Honkie
Florida Rotting Gators::Nurgle ::Garnak
Arizona Girls Gone Wildcats::Amazon:: Licker
Notre Dame Flying Irish   ::Elf::Robocoyote
Rolla Gold Diggers::Norse:: Sutherlands
Western Illinois Leatherbarks::Wood Elf::Drokmar
robocoyote

Post   Posted: May 05, 2014 - 23:24 Reply with quote Back to top

NCBB Season XIX Smack 8 Preview

Another season and the return of one of the premier conferences in the NCBB. The last two season the Smack 8 has sent a team to the national title game only to be struck down by those pesky Honeygrues of Wisconsin. With 2 teams in great shape and 6 other teams ready to battle it out for the Smack 8 championship it will be another strong season for the conference, lets look at the teams

Slam Diego Smacktecs
Coach: Jackass Rampant
Race: Human
Game Changer: Coatlique (stud catcher and scorer)

Slam Diego comes off a stellar season that saw them end up in the National Title only to be beaten by the Honeygrues. Although they dolled out a lot of punishment killing 2 Honeygrues and giving a fractured skull to another. Slam Diego is poised for another strong season before their first graduating class.

Predicted Finish: 1st-2nd

BYU Boys
Coach: Gamelsetlmatch
Race: Human
Game Changer: Enos (Great young thrower and will be the teams offense)

BYU had a great season and ended with a Rose bowl win that further fueled the controversy of their National title snub. BYU finished the season slightly ahead of Slam Diego but was voted #3 by the smallest of margins. BYU will look to prove it is the top of the Smack 8 and will likely have the season decided by the game vs Slam Diego

Predicted Finish: 1st-2nd

Fresno State
Coach: Robocoyote
Race: Choas
Game Changer: Sgt Slaughterdog (Chaos teams need to take out players)

Fresno state had a rough season of rebuilding last season, but with some hitters and a young +st beastman that could develop into a ball carrier for the team. Fresno is still at least a season away from another title run but looks to give the other teams in the Smack 8 some issues.

Predicted Finish: 3rd-6th

Hawaii
Coach: Apojar
Race: High Elf
Game Changer: Art Laurel (A +ag elf that will need to develop for Hawaii in the future)

This has to be the youngest Hawaii team i have seen in a long time. The team missed out on a bowl for the first time in a long time last season and will look to rebound this season. Elves are still elves and Apojar is one of the best at pulling the impossible play

Navy
Coach: Aenir
Race: Khemri
Game Changer: Jarod Bryant III (Someone who can carry the ball always needed for Khemri)

The Grand Daddy of College bloodbowl Navy is still around and proved last season that they can still turn a few heads. After the teams strongest finish since their return and a Killerlite bowl win Navy will be back and fighting it out for another bowl berth

Alabama
Coach: OTS
Race: Orcs
Game Changer: Xzavier Dickson/Trey Depriest (Is this a team of Orcs or elves???)

The first of two newcomers to the Smack 8 Alabama is young, but after one and a half seasons in the non-aq they are ready to try their hands in the big leagues. Team is orcs so they can surprise some people and if they got the dice could make a run towards the top.

TCU
Coach: FRSHMN
Race: Skaven
Game Changer: Gutter Runners (As always a gutter can steal a win at anytime)

The second of two newcomers to the Smack 8 TCU is youngest team in the Smack 8 and will have to take its lumps. The team sports 2 blitzers with mighty blow and 2 developed gutter runners. TCU looks to have a tough road ahead as the youngest team in the league, but skaven can find a way to win at anytime

Predicted Finish: 7th-8th

UNM
Coach: Licker
Race: Chaos Pact
Game Changer: Big guys (They can win or lose you a game with one roll of the dice)

UNM is back after a few seasons off to fill in until we get some of the newer non-aq teams ready to jump into the Smack 8 with a very young team licker has his work cut out for him. Look for him to take as many head with him as he can even in a losing effort

Predicted Finish: 7th-8th

Look for a post OOC recap and how the Smack 8 did vs the other conferences
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: May 06, 2014 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

robocoyote wrote:
Game Changer: Coatlique (stud catcher and scorer)
I guess Xipe-Totec took exception to that, as he pulled in 5 Cas in the season opener vs Wisconsin!

Post   Posted: May 06, 2014 - 22:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Nasty game. Felt like each of your dudes had 5 cas.

Post   Posted: May 06, 2014 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

14 between the two games. Four halves vs SDSU is a tough thing to swallow, but at least the damage came in the first game so your worst MNGs are clear going up vs Oregon.

Post   Posted: May 09, 2014 - 03:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Week 1: Non-AQ has played 7 of 8 games. AQ has played 3 of 12.

And Robo underrates FRSHMN. If I had to guess I'd put TCU in the dead center. DEAD, you hear me? 'Cause Tlaloc must be fed!

Post   Posted: May 09, 2014 - 06:44 Reply with quote Back to top

BIG BEAST review by commish
It may improve but if I sober up, I won't likely care.
Big Beast ~ aka 8 drunk guys

Wisconsin Honeygrues ~ Lagavulin 21 year old Scotch - The premier Whiskey of the NCBB First team to post back to backl Championship seasons, we all know they must cheat
2 titles

U.Con. Huskies ~ El Tesoro Paridiso Tequila - Try it, you will thank me if you sober up If the honefools are the premier spirits of the ncbb, U.Con. has been around and making people sick for years.
2 titles

California Golden Lizards ~ Pierre Ferrand - A smooth affordable Congnac The lizards are smooth like a sidestepper going into the endzone when stripped of the ball and having the scatter thrown to midfield. Make me a commish, will you dumba$$
2 titles

Missouri Two-Hand-Touch Tigers ~ Bombay Sapphire Gin A quality team no doubt, but there are other drinks you would put your money on first. The best team to have never won a title, if you doubt me play em.

Vampirebilt Commonthralls ~ Home Craft BrewA great team, not one you fear, but one you can never turn your back on. Get over it Beer is great.

Old Dominion Monarchs ~ Absolute Vodka Not bad, but only cause you don't know better.

Texas S n' M Aggroes ~ Coor Light "The Banquet Beer" but only if you hate the people you invite to your banquet. Could be worse, but i would suggest dying of thirst before trying this.

CDI Slannunity College~ Milwakee's Best When there is nothing better than piss water, this is what you get, let's hope they can make a better product in the future.

Last edited by ryanfitz on %b %12, %2014 - %05:%May; edited 1 time in total
WingedHuman

Post   Posted: May 12, 2014 - 04:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I double dog dare ANY of you to show me a WORSE start for a team in the NCBB.

http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3564638
Drokmar

Post   Posted: May 12, 2014 - 04:31 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/p/match?op=view&id=3517343

Close as I got
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: May 12, 2014 - 05:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Rowdeh! We're racking up the ∆Cas, but so far this season the permanent damage has been light.

Last edited by JackassRampant on %b %12, %2014 - %05:%May; edited 1 time in total
robocoyote

Post   Posted: May 12, 2014 - 05:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Not to start a team off, but this game set both school back a season or 2 in development

https://fumbbl.com/p/match?op=view&id=3438363
 Jump to: