63 coaches online • Server time: 20:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mayhemzz22

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2012 - 10:52 Reply with quote Back to top

just a reminder to every one, even if the game is lost still try and get as many Cas and TD as you can the top 3 teams in each division will win a place in the KO cup but the team with the most TD and the team that gets the most Cas that did not earn a top 3 place will be accepted as wild cards, so there is everything to play for

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2012 - 13:15 Reply with quote Back to top

!!!Warning!!
Make sure your sarcasmo-meter is in check before reading!

RAWR!!! Play on till our last niggling dropped stat lino frog croakes on the pitch we shall!!! Xtapolopacetl FC baby!!! We'll show them filthy Da'Loss Orc-Boys who tha real greenskins are! We'll shove them up coach GAZZATROT's throat so fast he'll beg from water out our puddle to wash em down!!!

Thought the thread was missing some "friendly" banter! ;D

(If Nuffle reads this post, it will probably be a massacre, for me.)
GAZZATROT

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2012 - 14:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Reeding aint ar strong poynt, but da Coach sed dat da Frogs wer being cheeki. We ad a long chat amongst rselfs and we got a veri cleva game plan... we is goin ta it em, and then it em, and then kik em, and then it em...

It then got a bit kompli... complik... tuff, and ther wuz somefin about da ball or sumfin, but I kant rememba.

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2012 - 17:19 Reply with quote Back to top

what time(uk time) are u guys playing? i might spec

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2012 - 17:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Around 22.00BBT so 21 uk time if I'm not mistaken.
mayhemzz22

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2012 - 17:24 Reply with quote Back to top

ohh i should be able to watch

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2012 - 23:29 Reply with quote Back to top

had a really really close game, it took a 1BD turn 16 tackle to secure the win.
gg

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3273358

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2012 - 01:21 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3273364

Die On The Pitch DOTP for short, our first game vs Da'Loss Orc-Boys.
Coach GAZZATROT choses to receive the kick. Orc manage to get the ball but some crazy leaping and a 1D pow the ball is loose. Orcs get some early ko's against but still have control of the game. Mykal Urvin, Orc Blitzer, surfs lino Zatlappaloc who rides the fans 'Wave of Blood' to his grave. (not sure it was Urvin but as he made a cas later on I'd like to blame it on him 'being on fire' fluff-wise)
We manage to get the ball loose a second time. Frogs leaping about left and right. Then in what by some was called the play of the game, Orc thrower, Troc Acheman gets his hands on the ball and makes a short pass to blitzer Emit Smif, who ran quickly upfield. We now needed some leaps and gfi's to get to the blitzer but without a RR a failed gfi ended that plan. Gfi was failed more than leaps. Smile Orc Ko'd a bunch of our players by now and one of our blitzers has been badly hurt by B.O.B. Haze, so the rolls could weigh heavy on our offence. A Bob comes back from lino stays out. We get most Ko's back by second half. 8VS10

We manage to ko the thrower. A rock stunning a Bob and some stunned result on two others helps us to set up in their half. Luckily both catchers stayed on the pitch, as two Orc blitzers lay waiting in defence near the endzone. Some leaps later we somehow managed to rush the upper flank. Our catcher did their best hopping around to provide screens or assists if needed. It was decided to hand of the ball to our remaining blitzer and stall for another turn. 1 all!

With two turn left and the thrower still being out, Da'Loss Orc-Boys put everybody on the Los with one blitzer in the backfield. Only 3 linos on the Los, the catchers and blitzers in the back. We got to rearrange our defence and put the catchers on the line. A downed orc on a block ended their turn prematurely and our catcher could mark the ball. Last turn again a both down and no more RR's ended the Orcs turn and the match. 1-1

No nigglings or statdrops for now, lino loss was his purpose. Good luck in the rest of the league GAZZATROT and may Nuffle niggle your Bobs multiple times! Wink

BTW; congrats to coach maneetti for being the first in the league to have a niggling injury! Wink
Eusebio

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2012 - 19:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Have to correct u here Smile

Jimmyfantastic was first: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8582525

But he refused to stick with his teamname though
GAZZATROT

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2012 - 19:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Araznaroth, it's difficult to add to such a great report thank-you!
All I will say is that we seemed to both be playing the opposite races game. I (to a degree) out "Skilled" you with a nice "Elf" passing play, and you (to a degree) out bashed me in an Orc'y type way.
Very good game, with neither of us really dominating... other than me reducing you to 4 right before half time, which were saved by the invisible Babes.
Glad I don't need to play you again!!

(Is it just me or are all the players dying rather than getting long term injuries?!?)

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2012 - 20:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Me and pythrr played our game and it was a great game, thanks pythrr.
mayhemzz22

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2012 - 13:13 Reply with quote Back to top

nice to see everyone getting behind the group, division 1 is nearly in its 3rd round in under a week.

I plan on running this for as many seasons as people are interested(the longer it gos the more interesting it will be) so i hope everyone sticks around and we keep getting high quailty high fun games Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2012 - 14:07 Reply with quote Back to top

wee... much fun

jimmi's computer java is broken, so not sure when we can play our game. Sad

Also, I'm away in New York (work and touristing) from tomorrow until 6th April, so if I'm not on much, that will be why.
mayhemzz22

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2012 - 14:10 Reply with quote Back to top

ok well if you dont manage to play your game today then i can extend your time to have the game, would be unfair to make it a draw

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2012 - 11:10 Reply with quote Back to top

match report:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3274139