36 coaches online • Server time: 12:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 11:43
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

So, the FUMBBL Cup XII is upon us.

What are you going to bring?

Who is going to win?

Whats all this about Fan Favorites and Hero Hunting?

In this thread feel free to discuss any and all of that. Or just whitter on about clawpomb, like every other thread, ever.

Last edited by PurpleChest on %b %16, %2014 - %10:%Jan; edited 2 times in total
Chainsaw

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 11:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll be taking somebody down an Alley.

That team wins 70% of its games. If there's 8 rounds, that gives me roughly a 1/20 chance of winning!

Oh, wait, this isn't ranked...

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 12:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I bring Inquisitoris Ex Tenebrae. I will stop playing them after 200 matches since I got unconfortable in [R]. This is a good opportunity to get 1-2 games for them. Smile

Last edited by SzieberthAdam on %b %03, %2013 - %12:%Oct; edited 1 time in total
Rabe

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 12:39 Reply with quote Back to top

The Agility Monsters are in - hardly surprising to anyone who knows me. They have collected some dust lately, not playing a single game after the day they got knocked out of the Lustrian Challenge in round 1. Now they're back - to win the FUMBBL Cup!

--

On the hero hunting: I think I understood now: Best way to get one or multiple players in there is to have a lot of spectators and pull crazy stuff. Good times for the Monsters! Very Happy

Playing more than just one game probably increases the chances to pull some heroic action though. Hmm.

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 12:45 Reply with quote Back to top

I know some girls that want a Top 8 position. After that they "only" need a Top 8 in Ulthuan as well, and my way of doing the grid would be complete ;-D

Oh, Rabe, we have 8/0/0 vs dorfs. Just sayin´;-D
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 13:00 Reply with quote Back to top

SzieberthAdam wrote:
I bring Inquisitoris Ex Tenebrae. I will stop playing them after 200 matches since I got unconfortable in [R]. This is a good opportunity to get 1-2 games for them. Smile

Wow, 4x -AG, and pass block. That is one epic thrall.

I think I'll bring my 'S no Wight!. I think cdorfs are a nice to contender to deal with the mix of [B] and [R] that is the FUMBBL CUP.

The team could really do with 4 more guard, but as I never play box they won't get them anytime soon. On the plus side its team captain is a funny un-boxlike little cow, and I'm rather fond of the name/theme/logo.
DaCoach

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 13:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Copenhagen Coldbloods Lizards TV2040 hopes to get a game or two in before the saurus armour is ripped up by clawpomb...either way, it will be a blast!
Rabe

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 14:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Dhaktokh wrote:
I know some girls that want a Top 8 position. After that they "only" need a Top 8 in Ulthuan as well, and my way of doing the grid would be complete ;-D

Oh, Rabe, we have 8/0/0 vs dorfs. Just sayin´;-D

And we have only lost one game against amazons! Granted, those were the aforementioned girls, but those never dared to play the Monsters again. Just sayin'! ;-D

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 14:51 Reply with quote Back to top

We gOtZ XplosiVeS! will be one (of many I hope) representative of the goblin nation.

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 15:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Shraaaag wrote:
We gOtZ XplosiVeS! will be one (of many I hope) representative of the goblin nation.

Run, Krikack! Run!
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 15:11 Reply with quote Back to top

If I meet Krikack, I'll get the bomber star player for double trouble Smile

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 15:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Blood Sea Buccaneers against goblins every round until Krikack is dead or retired! Very Happy

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 16:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Blood Sea Buccaneers have rolled into Altdorf ready to rumble in the FUMBBL Cup.

We are TV bloated, look like a poor mans Norse team with so much perm damage but we have a horde of cash to spend, a catcher who is on the cusp of legend and Krikack.

So in other words we are looking good.

Just one more prep match to get set and ready, get back to a 16 man squad and make the final roster moves before the kick off.

All this bomb talk is fun but seriously guys do not make fun of a living legend like that, it could come back to haunt you. Surprised

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 16:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok guys now is the time for the one required major that everyone must sign up for. It does not matter which R or B team you bring, just bring a team and enter the FC.

Can we get back to the lofty realm of 400+ teams like in tournaments past?

We can if you do your part and apply a team.

Remember guys that the only way goblins are going to win a major is if they flood a major. IF 100 goblin teams show up for the FC surely atleast 1 of them should make it to the final 16, right?

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 16:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Does that mean the Buccs sit this one out, PainState? You bringing goblins? ;D

Jump to: