45 coaches online • Server time: 10:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ramchop

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2016 - 22:48
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

New entrants to the SWL Record books:

Race Position Records

Treeman: ImageSon of a Gum*, 30SPP - Bakersfield Butchers

Rotter: ImageScabbious*, 44SPP - Eau de Toilet
(replacing Madness Mountain Misery's Danforth 42spp)

Nurgle Warrior: ImageRotting Roger*, 167SPP - SWL Fun Police
(replacing United Abominations's Blackbart 152spp)

Player Alltime Records

Image Chuhui* (Sacred Spawning of Sotek) moves up to #2 in both the Cas (84) and Block (1057) alltime list

Image Hoover widowmaker (Port Macquarie Snowleopards) enters in #2 for completions (138) nudging Terrence the Tosser off the list.

Image squark II (Large Head-on Colliders) with 134 fouls comes in at #2 to bump fouling great John Stone out of the top 3.

Image sneutrino - (Large Head-on Colliders) with 158 games played enters the top 3 at the expense of Eth'el

Player Season Records

Image Robert Vileorc (Macabre Morticians) with 41 fouls in the season, smashes the previous best of 36 shared by Karma Man II and Bink, brother of Bonk.

Player Stats per Game

Image Dan "Asereje" Rollins (Blackwater Glee Club) 74 Cas from 433 blocks 5.85 Block per Cas (56 games) pushes Foul Frank (5.88) from the top 3

Team Alltime Records

Image Mexican Standoff (Smegish), with a casualty margin of -257 beats Redgum's Rodents as the worst.

Team Season Records

Image Blackwater Glee Club goes on a rampage this season grabbing most Carnage (Cas for+against 60) and Pandemonium (TD for+against + Cas for+against 84) records.

Image Macabre Morticians with 76 fouls better their record of last season (71)

Image Domestic Blitz (Luohghcra) has a perfect 7 win season

Team Records per Game

Image Bribery and Corruption(tussock) 200 Cas in 49 games 4.08 Cas against per game), beat out fellow goblins Physical Quantities (4.03)

Image Blackwater Glee Club Chavo are masters of Pandemonium (Highest TD for+against + Cas for+against) with 545 in 58 games 9.40 per game, knocking out Wood Elves Colorado Avalanche (9.37)

Full records are found HERE
still need to update Awards, Legends, and Winners
tussock

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2016 - 02:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Bribery and Corruption at work!

To get anywhere in the SWL, you have to pay the piper. Sadly, we did not make the mega-rock premier, and as such will be unlikely to improve on our tremendous new record.

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2016 - 08:07 Reply with quote Back to top

D_Arquebus wrote:
DDS - my understanding is that SWL has always focused on team history/ performance over Coach.

Excellent point. I retract my statement. Part of what makes SWL great is the commitment to the universe.

The Black Pearl Bounty-Board.

GUARD CONQUERS ALL!
Redgum

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2016 - 09:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Keothi wrote:
Q. When do the awards night happen for this Season?

Working on All stars. Did put the Call out for assistants. Got none, so will be done according to the available time I have. Def pre-February Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2016 - 09:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Redgum wrote:
Keothi wrote:

Working on All stars. Did put the Call out for assistants. Got none, so will be done according to the available time I have. Def pre-February Smile

I can help out to a degree if need be

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2016 - 10:37 Reply with quote Back to top

SWLpearls wrote:
The Black Pearl Bounty Board has (finally) been updated.

For those that missed it, the 2nd ever Black Pearl has been collected!
The legend that is Night Patrol was put into retirement following a game against the White Fluffy Stuff.
(does someone want to fill us in on what the details? poley?)

Current Bounties (go get em!)
Shntsyeooa
Ubirr III
Drew "Dr Jones" De La Rocha
François Englert
Luke SkyOrker

In Hiding (not playing this season)
Viola
Huge Axeman
Lothario II

Want to help?
The Bounty Board could do with some descriptions about each of the targets, explaining why they have a price on their respective heads.
If you're keen to help out, pm either DrDiscoStu or cdwat.
Thanks helpers!

On the subject of asking for help.... anyone want to help out poor old SWLpearls?

Bio template here.
Keothi

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2016 - 02:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Redgum wrote:
Keothi wrote:

Redgum More than happy to help. Please PM me a briefing/scoping outline of what you wish done by myself and a short list of stuff/players to help with. I'm pretty busy over the December period, but should be able to dedicate time to this in the next couple of weeks and in January.

Keothi
Keothi

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2016 - 04:57 Reply with quote Back to top

cdwat wrote:
SWLpearls wrote:
The Black Pearl Bounty Board has (finally) been updated.

For those that missed it, the 2nd ever Black Pearl has been collected!
The legend that is Night Patrol was put into retirement following a game against the White Fluffy Stuff.
(does someone want to fill us in on what the details? poley?)

Current Bounties (go get em!)
Shntsyeooa
Ubirr III
Drew "Dr Jones" De La Rocha
François Englert
Luke SkyOrker

In Hiding (not playing this season)
Viola
Huge Axeman
Lothario II

Want to help?
The Bounty Board could do with some descriptions about each of the targets, explaining why they have a price on their respective heads.
If you're keen to help out, pm either DrDiscoStu or cdwat.
Thanks helpers!

On the subject of asking for help.... anyone want to help out poor old SWLpearls?

"Happy to help you with the SWLpearls list, I think there are a few edits required..." [Luke SkyOrcer]
Redgum

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2016 - 09:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Shraaaag's scripts down? I keep getting failure to load messages.
Any alternative for number-crunching stats?

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2016 - 19:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Shraaaag's scripts have some downtime once in a while. It will probably be back up in a couple of days.
Tomay

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2016 - 23:52 Reply with quote Back to top

A reminder that we get a lot of hours of entertainment out of FUMBBL and a lot of work goes into this site. It's nice to donate if you can to contribute to the upkeep costs for FUMBBL and to reward all the many hundred hours of work that goes into it. I know how much work we do as swladmins, I can't imagine having to be across the entire website.

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2016 - 10:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Tomay wrote:
A reminder that we get a lot of hours of entertainment out of FUMBBL and a lot of work goes into this site. It's nice to donate if you can to contribute to the upkeep costs for FUMBBL and to reward all the many hundred hours of work that goes into it. I know how much work we do as swladmins, I can't imagine having to be across the entire website.
Luohghcra

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2016 - 00:53 Reply with quote Back to top

The Skye Award

The Southern Wastes League is proud to present the Skye Award for Season 66...

I'd first like to thank everyone who voted, we had a very decent turnout and only a few of you needed prodding from the Axeman, so good job there.

The voting ended up quite tight at the top, and while we had an early front-runner, there was a late push in the voting.

Our winner has been a solid contributor to the league since he drafted a team. From helping out in Trials of Blood, to offering up an enjoyable challenge for his opponents in the main competition, to doubling up with filler teams where needed, this coach is truly here for the league.
Receiving votes from every coach in his division this season (plus a couple for his filler team!) meant that this season's winner edged out his main rival by a mere 1 vote...

And so, without further ado, it is with great pleasure that I announce the winner of the Skye Award for Season 66...

*drumroll*

tussock!

Congratulations on being our inaugural winner. It's well deserved, and personally I always enjoy our matches (superstar Tomb Guardian deaths-by-stomping notwithstanding...)

Congrats and commiserations also to the runner up (and our Season 66 Prem champ), Dlock.

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2016 - 00:59 Reply with quote Back to top

/clap /cheer

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2016 - 01:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Woo Hoo !!!
Good work tuss

Jump to: