63 coaches online • Server time: 18:34
Posted by: Strider84 on Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 19:21
With January almost over, it's time to pick up the speed in February with the:
The NAF Speed Rush 2019 is a test for a new format more suited for online play rather than mirroring real life Table-top events. Main changes are KO instead of swiss and one-minute turns.
- The NAF Speed Rush 19 will be a resurrection style tournament with multiple 8 team qualifier KO tournaments and then a final tournament with all winners.
- There are specific dates for the qualifiers. At least the first 2 rounds have to be played on these dates. The final can be played later before the main tournament starts
- There is a turn limit of 1 minute per turn, after that the opponent can time you out!
- Qualifier Schedule (all February dates)
- Friday 1st: 22:00
- Sunday 3rd: 20:00
- Tuesday 5th: 21:00
- Thursday 7th: 22:00
- Saturday 9th: 20:00
- Sunday 10th: 10:00 => Hangover special
- Monday 11th: 19:00
- Wednesday 13th: 20:00
- Friday 15th: 21:00
- Players will need to sign up for max 3 qualifiers here latest at 22:00 the day before the Qualifier is. Please make sure your team is applied to the group and is legal according to World cup rules
- Main tournament (with qualifier winners) will start on Monday, February 18th with weekly deadlines, whereas KO will enable to play as soon as the opponent is defined.
- you can use the official roster excel file from the World Cup 2019 in Dornbirn to check your roster
- Create your team with this link and then apply the team to the Online NAF fumbbl group
- A guide how to make your team you can find here
- We are using the official World Cup 2019 in Dornbirn rules
- All details are available in the Naf Speed Rush Rulespack
|NAF Speed Rush 2019 | Login/Create an account | 0 Comments|
|Comments are owned by the poster. We aren't responsible for their content.|