|Recent Forum Topics Guard Guide
|Big, old, 2016 teams...
|Love playing Blood Bowl but often short on time?
Then 7s is for you! Getting that Blood Bowl experience but in under an hour!
Many pro BB leagues exist throughout the old world and beyond. In the cutthroat world of BB, not all players start off with a Pro team. The majority of players play in the 7's League.
BB7's teams tend to be highly disorganized! There are players with individual talent, but teamwork on the whole is somewhat lacking. To promote the interest of this sport, and an attempt to get more players involved, Cabalvision have hereby started a 7's league.
• BB7s uses 2020 rules and skill progression
• Teams may be purchased using 600,000 GC.
• Teams may be selected from any of the competitive races in Blood Bowl
• In Sevens, a team may not have more than 11 players on the roster. A team will only field 7 players at a time.
• Only 4 players who are not a standard 0-11+ player may be on the teams roster.
• Sevens teams are not very well-trained or reliable. Team rerolls cost double their listed cost. For example, a reroll for a human team would cost 100,000 GC.
• The 'Leader' skill is removed from the skill up list
• No treasury cash is to be spent during the inducement phase, only that which appears in the "Petty Cash (Free)" box
Please apply teams to the group after creation!
Check out our Tournaments via the HDBC banner below
• There is NO LoS minimum in place. However, coaches must set up at least three players no further than two squares back (the third row from the halfway line as per anti-quick snap set ups). Players may choose to line up closer if that is what they desire to do. The client can not enforce this system but please maintain this rule in all games to ensure a fairer game.
• Max of 1 player setup in each of the wide zones
• MVP is random
* A wizard is available for all BB7s games.
* A specialist roster of stars are available for all BB7s games. See the list here.
* Mercenary positionals may be induced even if it takes you over the 4 positional limit
* Expensive Mistakes starts at 100, and increments in 100.