|Recent Forum Topics SWL Season XCV||Monkeymen Team (bala...||Worldcup practice le...|
|ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT|
|We are kicking off the new year with another NAF Live! event, featuring an exquisite selection of new and old star players! Some of the fan favourites have been left at home as they ate too much for Christmas dinner - greedy Morg, greedy Griff and greedy Hakflem.|
Most importantly Ripper is back with a few other stars to join the fray and now with BB2020 rules!
To accommodate more coaches, this one-day tournament on Sunday, January 15th, will be run in two groups to choose from: one [EU] starting at 10:00 server, the other one [NA] starting at 18:00 server. Both will feature 4 rounds of 2 hours each.
To participate, it is essential that you make yourself available for the whole 8 hours!
Tournament admins: neilwat • Stimme
|CREATING AND APPLYING A TEAM ROSTER|
|Before you create your team on Fumbbl, we highly suggest that you use an Excel sheet or one of the online helpers to create your team and make sure it adds up to the total amount. Find roster making tools on the NAF site.|
Once you have decided on your setup, generate a new team following all of the subsequent steps (do not reuse an existing team!):
1. Create a new team using this link and choose your race and team name. Please add your desired start time (EU or NA) in brackets at the start of your team name. E.g. [EU] Cherryville Croakers .
2. On the team page, there is no need to change ‘Progression’ from ‘Standard’ to ‘None’.
3. Buy all of your players, re-rolls, etc. and click ‘submit for approval’.
4. On the following screen, select your skills.
5. When ‘Save’ is pressed to confirm your skill choices, there is no pop-up or conformation screen. You can check if your skills have saved correctly by navigating away from the screen and then checking ‘Team Options’ on your team page. You must select all skills before the start of the tournament and may not change them later.
6. NAF coaches must record their NAF nick and NAF number in the team bio section following team creation. This will help us in the future recording and ranking of online games.
7. Inducement(s) you wish to use should be left out of your team creation process and listed in the team bio. Inducements have to be announced before start of the tournament and may not be changed in-between matches!
e.g.: at the beginning of a tournament match, select only your announced inducements, as you would normally by spending your remaining treasury as petty cash.
8. Navigate to the tournament team site and use the button at the bottom at the page to apply your team.
Please view Strider’s youtube video if you need more details how to create a team.
|• BB2020 ruleset with Slann and the new Khorne roster|
• One-day tournament
• 4 rounds total
|1200k gold to be used for standard team building and inducements.|
A minimum of 11 players and a maximum of 16 are to be rostered.
• 0-8 Re-Rolls
• Assistant coaches
• 0-1 Apothecary
• 0-6 Dedicated Fans
The following inducements are available:
• 0-2 Bloodweiser Kegs for 50k each
• 0-3 Bribes for 100k each, or 50k each for teams with "Bribery and Corruption" special rule
• 0-1 Master chef for 300k, for Halflings 100k
• 0-1 Riotous Rookies, for Ogres and Snotlings for 100k
• 0-1 available Star Players
All inducements must be announced in the “team bio” at the team’s creation and may not change between rounds
Star player notes:
• Star players can only be hired once 11 players are rostered.
• Their special skills will only work if they have been coded by the date of the event
• They cannot take the roster to 17 players.
• The following star players are available to the races that can normally select them:
Akhorne the Squirrel
Frank 'n' Stein
Bryce 'the Slice' Cambuel
Karla Von Kill
Zolcath the Zoat
For details see...
|Depending on their tier, teams may apply additional skills to their players. No player may receive two or more additional skills.|
• Tier 1: 5 primary skills, 1 secondary skill
• Tier 2: 7 primary skills, 1 secondary skill
• Tier 3: 8 primary skills, 2 secondary skills
* secondary skills may be turned into primary skills;
** You may stack one player with two primary skills
*** You can take a maximum of 3 of each skill
Old World Alliance
|• 2 points per win|
• 1 point per draw
• 0 points per loss
• -1 point per concession
Tiebreakers are as follows:
1) NET TDs + NET CAS
2) Most TDs
3) Most CAS
* only CAS that grant SPPs count
|• No concessions are allowed during a match. Penalty may be exclusion from the tournament and no registration accepted for the next NAF event.|
• If a coach misses their match at the scheduled time, a concession will be applied.
• Everyone is counting on you to play the 4 rounds regardless of your performance. Dropping without a proper cause will result in denying your registration for the next NAF Online event.
|• The tournament is held entirely on January 15th.|
• Each round will last two hours.
• Coaches are expected to be online 15 min before start of the first round! Failure to do so will result in exclusion from the tournament.
Team registration: before end of January 13th
1st Round EU: 10:00 server
2nd Round EU: 12:00 server
3rd Round EU: 14:00 server
4th Round EU: 16:00 server
1st Round NA: 18:00 server
2nd Round NA: 20:00 server
3rd Round NA: 22:00 server
4th Round NA: 00:00 server
|• Games will be forfeited promptly to begin new rounds.|
• If one player benefits from inducements not listed on the team’s “bio” or irregular use of Timeout with direct influence on the score, a concession might be applied.
• Games will count towards NAF ranking as Online NAF games on thenaf.net. Forfeits and games against non NAF members are not recorded.
|• Be cordial on the chat and pm towards your opponent and audience. Any use of offensive laguage towards your opponent regarding racial, political or religious content might result in exclusion from the tournament and 1 year ban from NAF events.|
• We recommend avoiding Timeouts. However, if you use it, you are not allowed to do it without a first “transgression” and consequent first warning on the chat.
Example: my opponent exceeds the time in one turn, I warn him that I will timeout next time.
You can only use a timeout if the other opponent is playing their turn, if they give an indication that they need 5 minutes or similar to deal with a real life event then they can’t be timed out for this.
|NAF RANKING AND NAF MEMBERSHIP|
|• All games between NAF members are recorded on the NAF homepage and will be used to calculate the NAF online rankings.|
• Even though a NAF membership is not mandatory, we highly encourage you to join the NAF: https://www.thenaf.net/members-area/join-the-naf/
o The cost is £5, 5 Euros or 5 dollars in person, or $10 by Paypal online. For this you get your NAF name registered for rankings purposes and this lasts forever.
o Tracking your online rankings and enabling your opponents to play for their ranking is solid fun.
o You get goodies every time you renew your membership