49 coaches online • Server time: 14:20
Index Search Usergroups Profile
Log in
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Help with skill choi...goto Post Site Problem?goto Post Which of the new ros...
 
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SeraphimRed



Joined: Feb 01, 2004

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2010 - 17:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Flying Gobbos count ofc.

I just realised this is the editor forum and not the Spectator one. Wink
http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=14066

_________________

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL


Image
James_Probert



Joined: Nov 25, 2007

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2010 - 00:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmmmmm, do coach profiles support buttons? coz i can't get the editor button to work with my coach profile Confused
Though it works beautifully everywhere else. Very Happy

_________________
Image
Mnemon



Joined: Aug 02, 2003

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2010 - 20:52 Reply with quote Back to top

This works perfectly fine in Opera as well (tested with Opera 10.51 / Version 1.3 of script). For a how to follow instructions here: http://www.ghacks.net/2008/08/10/greasemonkey-in-opera/

_________________
Frostwriting.com - short fiction and poetry.
zakatan



Joined: May 17, 2008

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2010 - 21:44 Reply with quote Back to top

hi,

as i don't quite like the old icons i modified Sera's script so that it inputs the currently used icons for FFB (mostly by NK, some by WhatBall and other authors), including the new 3 races.

I uploaded it here. I hope you don't mind Sera!
SeraphimRed



Joined: Feb 01, 2004

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2010 - 23:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Not at all Zakatan - please feel free. They're the communities not mine. Wink

_________________

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL


Image
Dalfort



Joined: Jun 23, 2008
Location: Scholar Green

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2010 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Does this work with the SSL side of things that Christer is implementing (at some point).

I have started logging on to the alt : https://fumbbl.com that C put in the main chat the other day....

I hope it works as it is a fantastic aid to bio/group/page editing Smile
James_Probert



Joined: Nov 25, 2007

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2010 - 23:45 Reply with quote Back to top

dal, simply go to your greasemonkey pick, right click on it, select manage user scripts, and on the enhanced editor, add https://fumbbl.com/*

and it's done Very Happy

That was one of the first things I did when I switched to the https


In short, yes, it works fine Very Happy

_________________
Image
Dalfort



Joined: Jun 23, 2008
Location: Scholar Green

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2010 - 23:58 Reply with quote Back to top

kool thanks mate Smile
zakatan



Joined: May 17, 2008

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2010 - 17:50 Reply with quote Back to top

zakatan wrote:
hi,

as i don't quite like the old icons i modified Sera's script so that it inputs the currently used icons for FFB (mostly by NK, some by WhatBall and other authors), including the new 3 races.

I uploaded it here. I hope you don't mind Sera!


has anybody tested it?

i just fixed a couple of broken links and set the default website to the https://fumbbl.com/*

if someone finds a broken link, please let me know Smile
zakatan



Joined: May 17, 2008

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2010 - 00:50 Reply with quote Back to top

zakatan wrote:
zakatan wrote:
hi,

as i don't quite like the old icons i modified Sera's script so that it inputs the currently used icons for FFB (mostly by NK, some by WhatBall and other authors), including the new 3 races.

I uploaded it here. I hope you don't mind Sera!


has anybody tested it?

i just fixed a couple of broken links and set the default website to the https://fumbbl.com/*

if someone finds a broken link, please let me know Smile


fixed some broken links and added new icons
phantagor



Joined: Nov 15, 2010

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2012 - 14:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Mnemon wrote:
This works perfectly fine in Opera as well (tested with Opera 10.51 / Version 1.3 of script). For a how to follow instructions here: http://www.ghacks.net/2008/08/10/greasemonkey-in-opera/



How did you get it work?
I did these things:

a) add the folder for userscripts to opera
b) downloaded the userscript file (29537.user.js) and put it in my javascripts folder (the folder i set as the java scriptsfolder for opera) but nothing happend?

i restartet and reloaed fumbbl serveral times, but i still dont have any accesability to this script...there is no error message and there are no buttons or something...its just like i didnt do anything...7


EDIT: nevermind, i figured out, that i used an old bookmark of fumbbl...leading to www.fumbbl.com instead of fumbbl.com^^
Display posts from previous:     
 Jump to:   
All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Powered by PNphpBB2 1.2 © 2003 PNphpBB Group
Credits