34 coaches online • Server time: 16:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Shades_SteelFist

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2010 - 20:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Shraaaag wrote:
Shades_SteelFist wrote:
+3 to Fan Factor when hes on the pitch I believe

+1 FAME on kick-off

Must av changed the rule from LRB4

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2010 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Shades_SteelFist wrote:
Shraaaag wrote:
Shades_SteelFist wrote:
+3 to Fan Factor when hes on the pitch I believe

+1 FAME on kick-off

Must av changed the rule from LRB4

well durr! basically all the rules affecting FF have been tweaked in some manner, why would this one be any different?

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2010 - 23:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Well also most of the skills are actually used in the game... But that skill is not Wink That makes it different kinda...
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2010 - 03:36 Reply with quote Back to top

If I had to give a personal preference on what to see implemented next it would be in that row:

1. BOMBARDIER
2. BALL AND CHAIN
3. HAIL MARY PASS
4. PASS BLOCK
4. NURGLES ROT
7241. (after implementation of all special cards). FAN FAVOURITE
Sinnyil

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2010 - 05:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Wreckage wrote:
If I had to give a personal preference on what to see implemented next it would be in that row:

1. BOMBARDIER
2. BALL AND CHAIN
3. HAIL MARY PASS
4. PASS BLOCK
4. NURGLES ROT

I'd put the rot (coupled with the Undead/Necro teams Necromancy ability) above all the others.

Now, I know next to nothing about coding (I think I did some HTML or somesuch back in college) but I figure Fan Favourite has got to be the easiest of the list of unimplemented skills to implement, since it is essentially leader but a different benefit. Lakrillo already said it would be easy to implement but because it does have such a low priority, that's why it isn't. I'd like to see it at least coded in before the cards though, since it is a pretty neat tournament prize.
Luohghcra

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2010 - 06:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Are they actually planning to do the cards?

I'd also put Nurgles Rot right up there as the highest priority. After all, its an integral skill for one of the more popular rosters in FFB.
Goblin skills are definitely up there too, granted, but I'm sure they're a-working on it.

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2010 - 07:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Nurgle's rot, unlike fan favourite, has no ingame-effect whatsoever. Hence should be a very low priority job. Nurgle also works fine without it ;P.

90% of the time the client need not handle nurgle's rot at all. Nurgle's rot, unlike raise the dead raises the dead player to join the team in the postgame-sequence, if it was killed by a player with the Nurgle's rot skill.

So the only players who die vs nurgle and don't get raised are those who die from dodging, gfing, leaping or nurgle star player-blocks (helmut wulff springs to mind)..
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2010 - 15:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Wreckage wrote:

1. BOMBARDIER
2. BALL AND CHAIN
3. HAIL MARY PASS
4. PASS BLOCK
4. NURGLES ROT

I'd switch 1 and 2, but agree on the rest. It would be nice to have the bomber working, but the biggest exploit right now with the client is ST7 fanatics with no B&C on Gobbo teams for only 70K.

I am enjoying my Nurgle team and would like to have NRot (I've already missed out on extra players), but it is not as essential as the others.
Fela

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2010 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
Wreckage wrote:

1. BOMBARDIER
2. BALL AND CHAIN
3. HAIL MARY PASS
4. PASS BLOCK
4. NURGLES ROT

I'd switch 1 and 2, but agree on the rest. It would be nice to have the bomber working, but the biggest exploit right now with the client is ST7 fanatics with no B&C on Gobbo teams for only 70K.

I am enjoying my Nurgle team and would like to have NRot (I've already missed out on extra players), but it is not as essential as the others.

I think exploit is a bit harsh a word for something that happens in an environment that's defined as strictly for testing purposes. Smile
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2010 - 17:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, exploit does sound too harsh. I didn't intend to mean people were cheating by using the fanatic, as the gobbos need as much help as possible. What I was trying to get at, while being too lazy to type it out in full, is it is one of the bigger things keeping FFB from leaving beta testing.
On1

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2010 - 17:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I bought a fanatic because he was overpowered, therefore i exploited Smile important? no! Smile
Nighteye

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2010 - 19:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Carnis wrote:
So the only players who die vs nurgle and don't get raised are those who die from dodging, gfing, leaping or nurgle star player-blocks (helmut wulff springs to mind)..

And Big guys, and ST5+ players, and stunties, and players with regenerate, and players with decay....
Sinnyil

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2010 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Crowd surfed! Hit by rocks! Hit by thrown players! This is a fun game.
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2010 - 20:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Eaten, crashlanding, the list goes on....