32 coaches online • Server time: 02:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post 1150 - OWA TT Tourna...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
tyranolol

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2013 - 11:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi hi i would like to play a league where i can see which are the leagues searching for players? thanks
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2013 - 12:06 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=23313
lizvis

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2013 - 12:12 Reply with quote Back to top

it helps to make a team first : )
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2013 - 12:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Also: http://fumbbl.com/help:JoinLeague

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2013 - 12:21 Reply with quote Back to top

lizvis wrote:

To be fair, if he's looking to join a league, many have team creation or fluff guidelines that would be good to know ahead of time. Others might be looking for specific races.

If he was trying to play Ranked, I could see needing to make a team first.

Author of Firehurler (Twinborn Trilogy Book #1), Aethersmith (Book #2), Sourcethief (Book #3)
Smeat

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2013 - 12:24 Reply with quote Back to top

lizvis wrote:

Pffft. Different leagues have different requirements, and/or invite different teams. He'll build a team when he knows where it's going.

But I would recommend any new coach build a team similar to what they might submit, and get some practice in with the client, just to get familiar with how this site works. "Lots of tabletop" is not all one needs to start competing right out of the blocks.

GL!

(...and what exactly do you think they do with all those dead players?...)
tyranolol

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2013 - 12:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok thanks but i think i have created a team but i was trying to see what was look like the system how can i see my teams and delete the one i don't want? I'm searching for a rookie league I can join in blood bowl chaos edition. Thanks Smile
Bobs

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2013 - 12:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah this isnt cyanide mate.

harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2013 - 13:04 Reply with quote Back to top

tyranolol wrote:
Ok thanks but i think i have created a team but i was trying to see what was look like the system how can i see my teams and delete the one i don't want? I'm searching for a rookie league I can join in blood bowl chaos edition. Thanks Smile

Yup, this isn't for cyanide's version of the game. We have our own. We do have a rookie league.

If you check the links, you'll see one for '145 club'. This is an excellent league for less experienced and low CR coaches.

I suggest going to 'Games', and 'Spectate' a match. Have a look and see if you like it or not, if not, you need to go to the cyanide forums and find a league for CE.
tyranolol

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2013 - 13:24 Reply with quote Back to top

ok ty
Jeffro

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2013 - 13:37 Reply with quote Back to top

That's solid advice by Harvestmouse... spectate games. If you pick a game that you see other specs are in, you can even chew the fat with them about the game, the client, leagues, etc.

145 Club is likely the best start, too. I run one league and am fairly active in another, and while NBFL is always looking for coaches to have in the wings to fill in, I admit to looking over coach's match reports and FUMBBL history before deciding if they are up for the challenge of the league.

But spec games. Talk to folks. And welcome!!!
 Jump to: