93 coaches online • Server time: 21:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2014 - 11:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Funny Hulk X-90 had the same stat ups Surprised

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
Dunenzed

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2014 - 21:33 Reply with quote Back to top

That's the trademark of a real pro, catching the ball with one hand, picking boogers with the other, all while wandering off the pitch via the endzone instead of the sidelines.

Turning down movement for pro as the first skill has really paid off big time. The rest of the skill rolls have been no brainers. Been super lucky.

Join the Human League Premiership!
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2014 - 21:53 Reply with quote Back to top

yea, I chose pro over block the first doubles on Moffack. It immediatly meant an extra Mighty Blow block or two per game.

If you only move your Ogre for a 'good' reason, Pro means you are let down on those important moves half as much. That adds up pretty fast.

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2014 - 01:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Also takes catching to 62.5% instead of 50% for an Ag2 Ogre. Which isn't too far off the 66.7% chance an Ag3 guy has without catch or team rerolls.

On my Ag3 Ogre, it gives him about 77% chance of catching. And with the thrower I've built the pass to the ogre works 75% of the time out to the first two range categories.

Join the Human League Premiership!
OenarLod

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2014 - 10:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Final Scores

Not the highest scoring season ever, but two notable winners anyway!
While we were wondering where all the old timer are hiding, ready to celebrate a new champion, the father of the slobber-knockers was... well... slobber-knocking. With a typical grind that ended in a last minute success, the Kingston Kruelty got their second Premiership title. Well done The_Murker!
A new champion surged in the Conference instead: the Blitzkrieg Brigade made an impressive show and we expect them to compete in the Premiership soon.
Grats to the six Sprinters (almost seven, the legendary Bengals short by just one game), not bad with the overall low numbers of the Box nowadays.

Premiership

Top three positions

Winner: Kingston Kruelty - 45 points (8/5/3)

Runner Up: Knights Of The Last Order - 45 points (9/2/5)

3rd Place: Evolution through Mutation - 43 points (8/3/5)

Minor Throphies

Sprinter: Kingston Kruelty, Knights Of The Last Order, Evolution through Mutation, Äkta Människor, Sons of Brutus, Sartosa Sea Wolves

Top Scorer: Kingston Kruelty

Top Basher: Sons of Brutus

Conference

Top three positions

Winner: Blitzkrieg Brigade - 54 points (12/2/2)

Runner Up: Evolution through Mutation - 49 points (10/3/3)

3rd Place: {R}ippers - 48 points (10/2/4)

Minor Throphies

Top Scorer: {R}ippers

Top Basher: {R}ippers

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2014 - 15:48 Reply with quote Back to top

That was a rough season, but with the division's Lion (Vault Tech) and the Lion Killer (Qaz) sidelined for various reasons, 8 wins was enough to take it. Big GRATZ to Throweck and cdassak for kicking so much ass on their first attempts at this silly-ness. We need some new blood with the hard times ahead. The new scheduler sure can be cruel.

I had some draws that should have been wins, and some that should have been losses. Looking at the 3 losses, they were:

Legend Necro coach and his clawpomb wolf ripping me apart. (No chance)

Legend Vampire coach and his UN-thirsty vamps. (I nailed every thrall! He played most of the second half with no thralls but would NOT fail bloodlust. Ug. I MUST have been able to play better and do something about this)

Super Star Khemri coach pounds me to pulp 2nd half, wins in OT (One 2+ pick-up and I would have won in regulation. Heartbreaking!)

The schedule I was given was pretty average, and some of you had WAY worse to work with. I played:

Chaos(3), Undead(3), Necro(2), Khemri(2), Chaos Dwarf(2), Nurgle, Vamp, Chaos Pact, Human.

My source of wins usually comes from out running/positioning slow Undead or Khemri teams, (meaning I get lucky when they fail rolls and they can't compensate because of their lack of speed) or beating weak chaos players who fail their derps.

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2014 - 15:19 Reply with quote Back to top

So, this has probably been asked before, but is it just me or can anyone else only see the Dec/Jan standings at koadah's site?
 Jump to: