30 coaches online • Server time: 11:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Jump up on a tree?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Roland

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2015 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

PBeM client mode
Brainsaw

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2015 - 11:30 Reply with quote Back to top

not sure if somebody proposed it before, but i would love to see some kind of "You got a new Message" Notifier/Popup, which comes up as soon, as you receive a new message.

Several times now i missed an opportunity to play, because i didnt see i had a new message from one of my opponents.

Perfect would be to combine it with the IRC query function.
koadah

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2015 - 12:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Brainsaw wrote:
not sure if somebody proposed it before, but i would love to see some kind of "You got a new Message" Notifier/Popup, which comes up as soon, as you receive a new message.

Several times now i missed an opportunity to play, because i didnt see i had a new message from one of my opponents.

Perfect would be to combine it with the IRC query function.

This used to work on chrome.

Don't know what happened to it.

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2015 - 12:14
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

One thing I'd love to see would be a FUMBBL Development calendar. I understand the problems with a calendar are that you then have deadlines and expectation and such things, but this isn't why I'd like it. It doesn't have to be binding or definitive.

It's widely acknowledged by Christer and other that League changes are coming and that they are the current No1 priority. As a league admin this is great news. I have loads of ideas for things I'd like to do and am already making plans for such changes....

...only I don't know what changes exactly will be incorporated, only rumours. And I don't know when they're likely to be coming. Should we kick off another 6/7 week season? I guess all I'm really saying is that it'd be great for people who care about such things to see even a loose framework of proposed changes - what they're likely to be and an expected (even if rough) timeline of what's happening.

That would be my wish for 2015 Very Happy

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
Kam

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2015 - 13:32 Reply with quote Back to top

A bbcode option to open links in a new tab.

A new layout for the GLN official page (yeah, I know, this one is on me - I yet have to resize and send you the new frames I made - I'll try to do that before the next issue Razz).

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2015 - 14:45 Reply with quote Back to top

BBCode buttons like the ones in the forum for the bios. That is, a propper bio editor like the one SeraphimRed created for HTML, or something similar.

Also available for notes, of course.

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2015 - 14:47 Reply with quote Back to top

mister__joshua wrote:
One thing I'd love to see would be a FUMBBL Development calendar. I understand the problems with a calendar are that you then have deadlines and expectation and such things, but this isn't why I'd like it. It doesn't have to be binding or definitive.

It's widely acknowledged by Christer and other that League changes are coming and that they are the current No1 priority. As a league admin this is great news. I have loads of ideas for things I'd like to do and am already making plans for such changes....

...only I don't know what changes exactly will be incorporated, only rumours. And I don't know when they're likely to be coming. Should we kick off another 6/7 week season? I guess all I'm really saying is that it'd be great for people who care about such things to see even a loose framework of proposed changes - what they're likely to be and an expected (even if rough) timeline of what's happening.

That would be my wish for 2015 Very Happy

It would be great to know what is intended to be in the league changes. Even if plans are subject to change.

The dev streams give some hints though.

I don't think I'd holding up seasons for this stuff though. "it'll be done when it's done" Wink

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2015 - 14:49 Reply with quote Back to top

It would be great if the

SPP Pass Rush Blocks Fouls

fields lined up a little better in the match reports. May be just my screen(?) but the Pass column heading seems to be right aligned, not left like the others.
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2015 - 03:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer, and the admin. One thing I would like to see is a way of activating teams in the game finder, and having the option to not see League teams. I know its silly. " Why can't you look over it keggie?" Yes I can look over it, but when I am drunk, like I am now, I have to double, even triple take seeing my league teams up there. No big deal, just a drunk guy giving suggestions.

Jeffro
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2015 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Apologies if this has been mentioned already Smile

After watching some fun replays lately, I wished there was a better way to search for replays. It would be nice to have a replay counter which shows how many times the match has been viewed(not including match coaches) so you could search for the 'most viewed' matches.

Other options might be to search in a particular TV range, by race, & match ratings(with varied criteria) but that's probably more difficult to implement.

Another stat I would like to see would be how many times a player is blocked in a match so you can track how well you protect those fragile players, & how your team is targeted.

Excellent suggestions all-round & fantastic job Christer & Admins
Brainsaw

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2015 - 11:03 Reply with quote Back to top

..and bring back those master/zen basher fouler stats! they were awesome
Kam

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2015 - 15:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Brainsaw wrote:
..and bring back those master/zen basher fouler stats! they were awesome

This!

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2015 - 15:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Someone +1 this so I can get it on grue's list Wink

- Ability to choose the number of a player raised to join the team (they used to take the highest available which was okay, but they now take the lowest number which is a pain).
arry

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2015 - 15:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think I've seen this feature proposal:

Playing in an Open Round-Robin league, I find it difficult to see at a glance whom I've played, and who's left to play. True, on the Tournaments tab there's a grid of teams, but it's hard to use. It would be nice if there was another column in the list of participants, like "Played?", with a tick mark if I have played against that coach.
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2015 - 15:39 Reply with quote Back to top

DukeTyrion wrote:
Someone +1 this so I can get it on grue's list Wink

- Ability to choose the number of a player raised to join the team (they used to take the highest available which was okay, but they now take the lowest number which is a pain).

+1 Smile