29 coaches online • Server time: 03:15
Index Search Usergroups Profile
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Tournament changesgoto Post Season 34 Northern W...goto Post BB Seasons in Fumbbl
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2018 - 02:20 Reply with quote Back to top

welcome Prodergast!

I see you made a team in the Ranked division. If you want some practice, I've just (like minutes ago) started the 145 League open round robin tournament that I've been mentioning in my blog and on our forum post. It's designed with newer coaches in mind, so feel free to make a League team and apply - will be quite busy as we've got 36 coaches currently with wiggle room for a few more.
Lorienlights

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2018 - 17:19 Reply with quote Back to top

hi guys I'm new to fumbbl but I have played a bit of BB before. I'm hoping to really get into it on here and get lots of games.

I already have questions if I may, I am seeing some strange teams out there which I cant find for selection. what s up with that ? they all have a SL logo and but never accept games so I cant ask them.

I'm struggling to get games at a starting TV any tips ? I've only got 2 so far ?

looking forward to future games
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2018 - 17:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Those would be teams in the Secret League and won't accept games because it won't work as your teams are in the Ranked division which is open match making but with the official rules and teams.

Starting games can be a bit harder to find as there is rookie protection, so you are limited a bit in what TV you can play against. Right now, I would suggest joining the Blackbox Challenge as it's been quite busy and there's a good variety of teams around.
Lorienlights

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2018 - 17:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok cool. Thanks for the quick answer.
 Jump to: