Posted by MDeLarge on 2015-09-27 22:51:31
I suffer the same bug but it was when I tried to blitz before escaping from a tent player (A Beast). I didn't reroll but I lost the blitz
Posted by Kryten on 2015-09-27 22:53:30
I suggest that you wait until the leap has resolved before clicking on the blitz victim. I believe that the sequence of events to duplicate this bug is:
1. Choose Blitz action
2. Click leap/dodge to a square next to the victim
3. Quickly click on the victim to execute the block
4. The client catches up and realizes you missed the leap/dodge and prompts you to RR
5. You successfully reroll the dodge/leap and are ready to go
6. Unfortunately, you already clicked on the player to block and the bug won't let you click on him now. You are stuck either continuing the move to try to blitz from another square, or ending your move.
I think it's the "quickly clicking on the victim" part that triggers this. If you are blitzing, give it a second to make sure the leap was successful before punching your opponent in the face.
Posted by Kryten on 2015-09-27 22:54:13
MDeLarge, for a tentacles failure that is not a bug. It's how the rules work regarding tentacles.
Posted by fxiii on 2015-09-27 22:58:17
thanks Kryten, you must be right, i use a very old laptop and it's soooooo damn slow !!! failed roll from the leap took some time to appear and i had already choosen my block (yeah i was too excited to punish that little skink!!!)
Posted by MattDakka on 2015-09-28 05:40:44
I remembered that one time I clicked too fast on the Side Step pop up when chainpushing a Catcher for 1TTD and I couldn't choose the square.
Maybe the fast clicking causes bug sometimes.
Posted by MDeLarge on 2015-09-28 13:48:44
Kryten: It was a bug because I didn't fail the escape roll, so if you declare the blitz action, escape from the tents, move a square and cannot blitz, that's what I was saying