20 coaches online • Server time: 03:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Azur

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2021 - 23:23 Reply with quote Back to top

For Imperial Nobility:
- the "Who needs RR?" badge (see my previous post) could be specific to this "noble" roster and get called the "Holier than thou" badge.
- "power to the people" : an entire season without any noble blitzer
- "Revolution!": the linemen are the only one to be allowed to score during the season
- "Noblesse oblige" : the opposite situation - only the noble blitzers are allowed to score
razmus

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2021 - 23:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Alright... added some to the draft page:

Denied! - (Player Lifetime Award) - Have A Player With 25 Deflections - razmus
Good Clean Fun (Goblin) - Win a match without rostering any Secret Weapons or Fouling - MrCushtie
"Green is the new black" : win 10 games without any Black Orcs on the roster. - Azur
Golden Foot (Ogre) - Punt a snotling directly into the endzone for a TD - Especially for ben_awesome
Spirit of Fingolfin (Elf Union) - Have a lineelf with 20 casualties - suggested by steinerp
"Revolution!" (Imperial Nobility): Play an entire season with only the linemen scoring - Azur
Exophile (Secret League) - Play at least one game with fifty different Secret League rosters - razmus

Still soliciting more suggestions.
razmus

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2021 - 02:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Removed two more:
"That's Gota Hurt" - "Have A 100+ SPP Player Killed By A Rock" - Throw a rock kick-off event removed in BB2020.
"Wilting" - "Have 6 Players Refuse To Play Because Of The Heat" - Sweltering Heat now caps at 3 players refusing to play at a time.

Added thirteen:
Cup Shock (Very Hard) - Knock the incumbent out of one of the FUMBBL Majors - The_Great_Gobbo
"power to the people" (Imperial Nobility) : Play an entire season without noble blitzers - Azur
Oak! (Wood Elf) - Finish the season with the same eleven players which started the season - (Lost track of who suggested it.)
War Wagon (snotling) - Legend a pump wagon - (Lost track of who suggested it.)
Bad News (OWA) - 'Fail at least four loner rolls in the same game.' - (Lost track of who suggested it.)
Missed Training (OWA) - 'Have a player die while blocking aftering failing a loner roll' - (Lost track of who suggested it.)
Hock A Loogie (snotling) - Snotling Bomber gets 3 CAS from a single bomb - C0ddlefish
Fundraiser (Fumbbl Fun)- Raise 100€ for the FUMBBL Site. - JackassRampant
Elite Fundraiser (FUMBBL Fun) - Raise 1000€ for the FUMBBL Site. - JackassRampant (Badge by Rbthma!)
Commentator (FUMBBL Fun) - Comment on 500 games. - garyt1
Watching (Fouling)- Have five players sent off on five consecutive fouls - keggiemckill
Show me da money (Player Lifetime): Rehire a player at least four times/Pay 80k or more in agent fees to rehire a player - razmus
Bubblewrap (Questionable) - Leave your best player off the pitch all game to keep them safe.
tussock

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2021 - 06:04 Reply with quote Back to top

The Rock still exists for the anti-stalling prayer. Just have to stall with a 100+ SPP player when that prayer is on. Very Happy

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2021 - 13:59 Reply with quote Back to top

tussock wrote:
The Rock still exists for the anti-stalling prayer. Just have to stall with a 100+ SPP player when that prayer is on. Very Happy

Right you are. Adding the badge back in.
razmus

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2021 - 19:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Last year Rbthma suggested Image for folks who fail to pickup the ball twice with a wraith. I realized I didn't want to consume one of the Necromantic race slots, so any attempt by a team to pickup the ball TWICE with no-hands players will be eligible. (I did it at least twice with a Raptor in one game in Stunty Leeg...) I've added it as a 'Questionable' category badge... which shall be badges coaches can award to their opponents in good fun. Any others folks want to be able to give their opponents? (I might make up a potato sack race badge, to give to opponents when their ball carrier makes a successful potato run...) (thoughts?)
Seventyone

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2021 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

On that subject (badges to be awarded by the opponent) what about one where you push your opponent over the touchdown line in t16 for a score after they ended up just short of the line in their last turn?

Maybe "helping hand"?

This has happened to me in the past

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2021 - 14:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I love it. Image added.

Also made the following changes:
Brought back "Punditry" badge in the FUMBBL Fun category, now for "Host a FUMBBL-themed podcast or stream"
World Player (FUMBBL Fun) - Schedule games with coaches in at least nine other timezones. -razmus
What ball? (Questionable) - Forget to score in T8 of a half. -razmus
Nobby_Nobbs

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2021 - 15:49 Reply with quote Back to top

For goblins and/or black orcs "It's Revolting!": Kill an orc with projectile vomit?

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2021 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Nobby_Nobbs wrote:
For goblins and/or black orcs "It's Revolting!": Kill an orc with projectile vomit?

Hmmm... lots of teams with trolls. Should it be a badge for killing one-self with projectile vomit? Or killing an opponent with projectile vomit? Badge for ANYONE dying to projectile vomit? (I'd hate to make the badge exclusively for Black Orcs, then leave out Chaos, Renegades, Goblin, Orc, Snotlings, and Underworld...)
Nobby_Nobbs

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2021 - 00:19 Reply with quote Back to top

A very good point. Maybe one for killing an opposing player? I had forgotten how many teams had trolls.

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2021 - 01:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Definitely killing yourself with vomit, too easy otherwise as they'll kill lots of opposing players with it, stab is awesome.

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2021 - 12:03 Reply with quote Back to top

for black orcs, what about win a game handling the ball only with black orcs (not goblins)?

and/or

score a TD with a black orc to black orc pass

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2021 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Alrighty! The following badges added to the draft list:
King of Random (Crazy Skills) - Have a legend player with all randomly selected skills.
It's Revolting! (Unlucky) - Player kills self by belching up acidic bile - Nobby_Nobbs and tussock
Orc Ball (Black Orc) - Win a game with only Black Orcs handling the ball for your team - Seventyone
Rise up! (Black Orc) - Kill 50 Chaos Dwarf or Bull Centaur players - razmus
Serpent Priestess (Amazon) - Legend an amazon linewoman - razmus
Ironclad (Crazy Skills) - Field eight players with Iron Hard Skin - razmus

I'm going to try to find more theme/fluff related goals for individual rosters. (I suppose that'll be a good think (?) so I learn some of the WH fluff.. since I'm an old D&D guy and have not had much contact with warhammer... I mean I last read White Dwarf in mid-80s.) If folks have a good idea for a goal for their favorite roster to strive for in BB2020... let me know, eh?
Seventyone

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2021 - 19:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Ooo sez we is just slow lizards?

Have a double move boosted goblin (black orc)