36 coaches online • Server time: 15:25
* * * Did you know? The best scorer is debog with 490 touchdowns.
Log in
Recent Forum Topics goto Post The Light and The Da...goto Post [SL] King of the Hil...goto Post The Best Time is Now...
PurpleChest
Last seen 4 hours ago
Ogre
[B]
Rookie
Ogre
CR
Record
0/0/0
Win Percentage
n/a
Ogre
[R]
Rookie
Ogre
CR
Record
0/0/0
Win Percentage
n/a
Overall
[R]
Super Star
Overall
Record
2426/388/670
Win Percentage
75%
Archive

2019

2019-06-20 15:50:02
rating 6
2019-05-09 18:36:57
rating 5.7
2019-04-18 22:11:57
rating 6
2019-04-17 00:10:12
rating 5.9
2019-04-04 17:13:36
rating 5.7
2019-03-01 23:55:23
rating 6
2019-02-14 11:24:30
rating 5.8
2019-02-13 17:42:23
rating 6
2019-02-02 10:06:00
rating 6
2019-01-21 22:52:17
rating 6
2019-01-10 18:21:46
rating 6

2018

2018-11-22 00:24:59
rating 4.5
2018-11-18 13:04:41
rating 5.4
2018-11-01 19:21:13
rating 5.4
2018-07-01 21:01:22
rating 5.5
2018-02-28 03:32:14
rating 5.8
2018-01-22 12:10:44
rating 6
2018-01-16 13:53:01
rating 5.8

2017

2017-12-08 12:48:50
rating 5.8
2017-06-04 13:17:32
rating 5.5

2016

2016-12-19 03:25:57
rating 4.9
2016-12-14 12:37:29
rating 6
2016-12-07 00:56:37
rating 5.4
2016-11-19 17:11:42
rating 3.3
2016-08-27 23:26:23
rating 4.8
2016-06-20 20:17:31
rating 3.4
2016-05-19 11:00:53
rating 2.4
2016-05-18 00:09:36
rating 4.4
2016-05-14 17:41:41
rating 4.9
2016-03-23 14:52:34
rating 5.4
2016-03-16 23:45:57
rating 4.4

2015

2015-07-05 15:15:28
rating 3.9
2015-07-01 23:59:12
rating 5.6
2015-05-12 21:02:20
rating 5.6
2015-05-10 11:46:26
rating 5.2
2015-05-06 23:42:57
rating 5.4
2015-04-26 22:35:03
rating 5.3
2015-04-19 22:04:12
rating 5.5
2015-04-07 11:11:04
rating 4.1
2015-03-23 17:32:29
rating 5.4
2015-03-17 14:48:04
rating 5
2015-03-07 01:36:50
rating 5.2
2015-03-04 17:39:51
rating 4.1
2015-02-16 23:28:52
rating 5
2015-02-10 11:58:40
rating 4.8
2015-02-09 21:30:20
rating 4.9
2015-01-12 23:42:43
rating 5.3
2015-01-04 04:32:15
rating 5.6

2014

2014-12-06 19:34:35
rating 4.2
2014-11-26 14:40:40
rating 5.6
2014-11-19 11:02:14
rating 5.2
2014-11-14 12:19:32
rating 4.8
2014-11-06 02:35:14
rating 5
2014-11-03 22:27:41
rating 5.3
2014-11-01 00:30:17
rating 5.5
2014-10-28 23:04:33
rating 4.8
2014-08-07 09:54:46
rating 4.8
2014-07-31 21:50:54
rating 4.6
2014-07-10 20:03:15
rating 4.8
2014-05-30 23:33:33
rating 5.3
2014-05-16 09:38:41
rating 4.8
2014-04-05 00:45:51
rating 4.8
2014-03-29 01:18:48
rating 3.7
2014-03-20 11:28:54
rating 5.2
2014-03-12 16:33:00
rating 5.4
2014-03-05 11:26:23
rating 5
2014-03-03 12:21:46
rating 4.8
2014-02-12 00:34:04
rating 4
2014-02-08 13:58:05
rating 4.8
2014-01-18 12:27:30
rating 5.1
2014-01-09 17:49:09
rating 5.7

2013

2013-11-28 12:32:14
rating 4.7
2013-11-11 01:21:36
rating 4.8
2013-10-27 13:44:19
rating 4.8
2013-10-24 16:09:34
rating 4.9
2013-10-18 15:33:17
rating 5
2013-10-10 12:34:59
rating 5.5
2013-10-08 03:22:12
rating 5.6
2013-10-03 11:37:07
rating 5.6
2013-09-25 12:45:59
rating 5.8
2013-09-14 14:40:08
rating 5.4
2013-08-08 02:05:26
rating 5.6
2013-08-01 16:41:56
rating 4.9
2013-07-17 14:02:45
rating 5.3
2013-07-12 10:25:47
rating 5.4
2013-05-24 17:49:59
rating 5.5
2013-04-20 16:06:51
rating 5.5
2013-04-11 01:07:48
rating 5.5
2013-04-08 15:36:56
rating 4.8
2013-04-03 22:06:38
rating 4.8
2013-03-20 22:30:57
rating 4.3
2013-02-21 14:19:49
rating 5.2
2013-02-15 00:34:14
rating 5.6
2013-02-01 16:34:01
rating 5.5
2013-01-09 22:54:13
rating 4.9
2013-01-03 14:30:39
rating 5.3

2012

2012-10-20 21:28:42
rating 5.5
2012-09-12 17:21:48
rating 4.3
2012-09-04 11:26:15
rating 5.1
2012-08-30 11:14:51
rating 5.2

2011

2011-10-30 14:02:37
rating 5.1
2011-06-13 15:25:56
rating 5.2
2011-04-04 11:17:18
rating 5
2011-02-17 01:01:36
rating 4
2011-02-15 02:46:21
rating 4.5

2009

2009-04-15 23:14:11
rating 5.2
2009-02-04 15:29:14
rating 3.6

2008

2008-12-14 00:34:30
rating 3.5
2008-07-27 19:07:19
rating 4.2
2008-07-18 09:44:59
rating 4.2

2007

2007-11-16 16:19:58
rating 3.8
2007-09-27 16:20:29
rating 4
2014-11-26 14:40:40
14 votes, rating 5.6
Do the Dirty
So several people have asked if Dirty Tricks can be used in Official Tournaments.

Christer says yes.

I say yes.

the first of those has 99% chance to get his way, the second maybe 1%. And frankly, that's all the votes. So unless something changes his(our) mind, use them and have fun.

Of course we will both watch any feedback with interest.
Rate this entry
Comments
Posted by Chainsaw on 2014-11-26 15:03:20
What does Nuffle say?
Posted by SpadesOfJack on 2014-11-26 15:13:02
Usually, "Hey, that looks important. Have some skulls."
Posted by happygrue on 2014-11-26 15:38:58
Dirty up that nice new pitch!
Posted by happygrue on 2014-11-26 16:06:36
Personally, I'll be watching for Witch's Brew. :D
Posted by the_Sage on 2014-11-26 16:55:47
Of course. It would be very weird to disallow tricks after allowing magic items for so long. The way I see it, the houserule to allow cards as de facto rules of our open leagues (R, B) was made the moment magic items were introduced and enabled by default in the client.
Posted by mrt1212 on 2014-11-26 17:15:09
Also, this is still a board game based on dice. Sure, some people would like to make this as close to a cerebral contest as chess but that belies a fundamental misunderstanding of what this game is: a board game based on dice.

Posted by huff on 2014-11-26 17:16:19
Question: Do both players draw from the same 'pool' of cards? Or is it possible to draw 2 of the same?
Posted by pythrr on 2014-11-26 17:25:46
witches brew is quite neat.

illegal sub is great if you have a decent 12th man (an incentive to have a strong bench??)

i really like the auto AV foul break card. useful tactically.

Posted by Rbthma on 2014-11-26 17:39:10
@huff - pretty sure it's from the same pool of cards as I didn't see duplicates during testing & we got a lot of cards :D
Posted by huff on 2014-11-26 17:54:10
Good to know brotha... Right on.
Posted by scipio_uranus on 2014-11-26 17:54:20
Feedback: Awesome! :D
Posted by Cavetroll on 2014-11-26 18:06:04
Not that anyone else's opinions matter, but I think it's a bit unfair to allow Dirty Tricks use in tournaments that started before the new upgrade was made. But going forward, I'm all for Dirty Tricks in tournaments.
Posted by xnoelx on 2014-11-26 19:17:24
Unfair? So it would be a dirty trick to allow them? Sounds perfectly suited to a game full of cheating to me.
Posted by Badoek on 2014-11-26 19:21:50
What xnoelx said, although I'm sure there's some disappointed gobbos around.
Posted by Cavetroll on 2014-11-26 22:56:29
@xnoelx - that's how i tried pitching it to a league I'm in that is not allowing them mid-season. It went over like a lead balloon.
Posted by pythrr on 2014-11-26 23:17:18
OBBA allows all dirty tricks, even Russo.
Posted by Jeffro on 2014-11-27 04:07:52
Russo is OP.
Posted by Wreckage on 2014-11-27 11:41:32
I think you're underestimating your influence on the tournaments... He may have the last word but he put you in charge after all ;P.